PDA

View Full Version : New Bimmer for 18k?



MP
08-01-2003, 02:48 PM
The new BMW CS1 is probably one of the two BMW concept models closest to production. The CS1 is expected to have 1.8 liter four cylinder producing about115hp. It will also retain such features as SMG transmission and i-drive. The CS1 will be aimed at younger crowd with an expected price of $18,000.

For all the little Pimps:afro:

Jackie
08-01-2003, 02:52 PM
How many points do I need for that LOL :)

MP
08-01-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Jackie
How many points do I need for that LOL :)

Here is another one, kinda cool for 18k?

Fluid
08-01-2003, 02:56 PM
it is..but need more horsepower, and ditch the fancy transmission..give me a 5 speed

MP
08-01-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Fluid
it is..but need more horsepower, and ditch the fancy transmission..give me a 5 speed Yea would suck to get your doors blown off by a Tercel:D

Sly
08-01-2003, 03:02 PM
Damn those are some ugly cars.

Jackie
08-01-2003, 03:04 PM
Still they are very cute :)
Had a friend that had a BMW...thought it was great but was very surprised with the lack of leather but I always felt safe.

Can 18,000 get you safe??? I hope for the ppl that buy them. I need a tank really, everyone in Florida does~!~!~!

Rictor
08-01-2003, 03:08 PM
I like the Mini Cooper.

Rictor
08-01-2003, 03:10 PM
I am seriously considering getting a Mini Cooper or something similar in the near future. The warranty on my car is about to run out. I want something small with good gas mileage.

MP
08-01-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Rictor
I like the Mini Cooper. You ever sit in one they are huge on the inside ;)

Jackie
08-01-2003, 03:11 PM
Think >>>Safe<<< Rictor,,,the roads are overcrowded :)

Jackie
08-01-2003, 03:13 PM
I didn't think one could buy a car for 18K anymore...thats great for the young ppl :)

XxXotic
08-01-2003, 03:33 PM
so when does the one ya'll ordered for me arrive? ;)

robert10
08-01-2003, 03:35 PM
its a cheap BMW

eiht
08-01-2003, 03:59 PM
nice car...dayyuum

MuthaphukinPimp
08-01-2003, 04:06 PM
Sorry, needs a little more guts than a little 1.8 liter, gimme a nice 455 rocket ;)

Rictor
08-01-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Jackie
Think >>>Safe<<< Rictor,,,the roads are overcrowded :)

Not in Indiana they aren't. Hell, I'd have trouble getting anywhere without a car. We don't exactly have much public transportation around here.

XxXotic
08-01-2003, 04:14 PM
yeah unless you live in a major city, public trans isn't usually an option

webbum
08-01-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Jackie
Still they are very cute :)
Had a friend that had a BMW...thought it was great but was very surprised with the lack of leather but I always felt safe.

Can 18,000 get you safe??? I hope for the ppl that buy them. I need a tank really, everyone in Florida does~!~!~!

I'll buy you one Jackie, whats your address?:D

asuna
08-01-2003, 05:22 PM
those mini coopers are pretty cool, but I'd get the REAL ones,the old ones

MuthaphukinPimp
08-01-2003, 05:27 PM
meh, mini's still not big and powerful enough lol

webbum
08-01-2003, 05:46 PM
Is this fast enough?

Mr. Goat
08-01-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Rictor
I am seriously considering getting a Mini Cooper or something similar in the near future. The warranty on my car is about to run out. I want something small with good gas mileage.
could you fit in one? i would have thought it was more of a play toy for :pookie:

Jackie
08-01-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by webbum
I'll buy you one Jackie, whats your address?:D

Bum, your such a sweetie pie :)

asuna
08-01-2003, 08:27 PM
as small as they look, i seen very tlal people in there