PDA

View Full Version : The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Footman
09-11-2007, 11:28 AM
The latest Indiana Jones movie gets a title
Monday September 10 6:37 PM ET

The battle to name the new Indiana Jones film is over, and the winner is "The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull."

Forget about "Indiana Jones and the City of Gods" or even "Indiana Jones and the Destroyer of Worlds," two of the potential names registered by producers Lucasfilm Ltd. The next movie featuring the two-fisted adventurer will be called "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull."

Actor Shia LaBeouf, who has been cast to play Jones' son in the film, blurted out the title on stage at Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards -- only to have the news overshadowed by two former husbands of Pamela Anderson scuffling with each other and Britney Spears dancing barely clothed on stage.

But Lucasfilm, which is producing the fourth Harrison Ford-starring installment of the Indiana Jones series, was quick to confirm the new title on Monday.

The film is to be directed by Steven Spielberg and is slated for release in May 2008.

LaBeouf's revelation ends months of speculation as to what the new film will be called.

XxXotic
09-11-2007, 11:54 AM
yeah I saw that yesterday on CNN, I'm hoping this one will actually be good

Tim
09-11-2007, 01:27 PM
I really hope so - they've procrastinated so much - could be a good sign though as they've presumabely fine tuned the script.

MP
09-11-2007, 02:27 PM
I liked them all so far.

maxkit
09-11-2007, 03:29 PM
Is Spielberg is director - than it is going to be a good done movie!

A.J. Angel
09-11-2007, 03:32 PM
Read about it earlier in the day! Sure it would be a good movie or at least an entertaining movie. But since Spielberg will be directing, I would bet it would be a good movie to look out for. :)

voanoa
09-11-2007, 04:35 PM
I can

voanoa
09-11-2007, 04:36 PM
Sorry for my previous post(wrong buttoon)
However i am sure that this will be another great movie and i can`t wait too see this movie.

AbulletAway
09-11-2007, 05:08 PM
I loved all the Indiana Jones movies. Even the second one that everyone seemed to shit on. I thought it was blast, the whole movie was a total rollar coaster ride. I can't wait for this one.

kaz
09-12-2007, 12:44 AM
presumabely fine tuned the script
I somehow doubt that's the case...

PMC
09-12-2007, 08:08 AM
title sounds kinda lame