PDA

View Full Version : Fuckers Stole My Idea!

MP
09-05-2007, 04:00 PM
God damn it all to hell!

Mr. Goat
09-05-2007, 04:02 PM
Dont worry you still got that dog food idea!!

USUALENT
09-05-2007, 04:02 PM
are you looking to get the word texted to you mp????

kdoublei
09-05-2007, 04:04 PM
that been around for a while. my cousin (who is a preacher) was trying to get me to sign up to something like that when i told my family what i do 2 years ago

born2blog
09-05-2007, 04:05 PM
sucks when that happens!

MP
09-05-2007, 04:06 PM
are you looking to get the word texted to you mp????
No I wanted to do the same thing, send a prayer a day, get Churches to be affiliates they could guilt there congregation for cut!

Also text confessions, use keywords, like,

I molested a kid today, Or I beat up a fag, shit like that good Ole Christin values!

Then it would send something like this back.

5 hail Marys, neil 10 times, etc etc

howitz
damn man i know the damn feeling.

MP
that been around for a while. my cousin (who is a preacher) was trying to get me to sign up to something like that when i told my family what i do 2 years agoReally, damn

Mr. Goat
09-05-2007, 04:07 PM
No I wanted to do the same thing, send a prayer a day, get Churches to be affiliates they could guilt there congregation for cut!

I molested a kid today, Or I beat up a fag, shit like that good Ole Christin values!

Once when I was a kid we were in church and I did not say the Our Father prayer and my step mom caught me, I had to write that shit out 10 times! :ballpunch

MP
09-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Dont worry you still got that dog food idea!!
I'm telling ya it will work!

USUALENT
09-05-2007, 04:09 PM

interesting plan that should be expanded....

DarkWeb
09-05-2007, 04:13 PM
LOL sometimes I think someone listens to my thoughts

AbulletAway
09-05-2007, 04:16 PM
You could still do a 900 number for dial a confession. Set it up so the caller can more or less a leave a message or a caller can listen to others confessions. Make mention of no names allowed or that any names used will and be heard by the public.

Also I believe you can set it up as a non-profit orginization. Set up something like those scammers from the red cross do. They have like the least amount of their donations go to the actuall cause then any other chairity last I heard. But, they aren't hurting for money all their execs drive the best cars. But it's a good deal they pay little or no taxes and make more bank than God.

sassygirl
09-05-2007, 04:20 PM
yay! you're not the first! :ohnoes:

Footman
09-05-2007, 04:51 PM

Kind of like a "Digital Confession."

"Tired of waiting in line behind all those other sinners? Does your priest recognize you when you walk in and you're embarrassed to reveal what really goes on in the Republican men's room of the US Senate? Well you prayers have been answered! DIGITAL CONFESSIONS... now you can get those pesky immoral actions of your chest in the privacy of your own closet. Call 1-800-Fess Ups now!"

XxXotic
09-05-2007, 05:11 PM

5 hail Marys, neil 10 times, etc etcLOL

Angel
09-05-2007, 05:18 PM
:lol1: That's just wrong

MP
09-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Kind of like a "Digital Confession."

"Tired of waiting in line behind all those other sinners? Does your priest recognize you when you walk in and you're embarrassed to reveal what really goes on in the Republican men's room of the US Senate? Well you prayers have been answered! DIGITAL CONFESSIONS... now you can get those pesky immoral actions of your chest in the privacy of your own closet. Call 1-800-Fess Ups now!"

Yea man I smell money!

Plus guilt parents have it send a moral rule to there kids each day!

KRM
09-05-2007, 05:44 PM
I'm working on something similar. Should do well. Gotta love religious fruitcakes they usually have money for god a.k.a. me:)

MP
09-05-2007, 05:48 PM
I'm working on something similar. Should do well. Gotta love religious fruitcakes they usually have money for god a.k.a. me:)I need to get on my new food can idea, millions I'm telling ya!

KRM
09-05-2007, 05:54 PM
I need to get on my new food can idea, millions I'm telling ya!

It's amazing how the littlest twist on a product can really pay off. I plan on putting together a group of investors in the next few years to start funding small ideas that I think will make millions.

MP
09-05-2007, 06:09 PM
It's amazing how the littlest twist on a product can really pay off. I plan on putting together a group of investors in the next few years to start funding small ideas that I think will make millions.We can all retire on my "can" idea trust me!

PMC
09-05-2007, 06:11 PM
need a random chinese fortune cookie one

MP
09-05-2007, 06:13 PM
Oh and a Muslim one it will do the calls to pray 5 times a day at the right time with that Ala Akbar chant, and if your phone has GPS it will have a pointer to Mecca so you know which way to kneel!

MP
09-05-2007, 06:14 PM
How about one for dead beat dads that reminds them each week to send there payment in?

SicOne
09-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Cant sit long on a good idea these days

Tim
09-06-2007, 08:57 AM
had to be done!

Cyndalie
09-06-2007, 01:52 PM
Those are actually good ideas MP :)

Mr. Goat
09-06-2007, 02:54 PM
We can all retire on my "can" idea trust me!

But you know for this IDEA to work its gonna be some big ass cans for big dogs etc...

Also I was thinking about how the seal on the inside would be? Not sure how you can make it air tight? the kibbles would asorb the moisture from the wet food unless it was air tight between then causing the kibbles to go soggy?

maxkit
09-06-2007, 03:42 PM
Kev believes in Bible?!