PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching History Channel -9/11 conspiracy theories

Minte
08-20-2007, 09:03 PM
Worth watching.

JerseyGTO
08-20-2007, 09:39 PM
I usually steer away from that subject , but I'm DVRing it now....I kinda really wanna see it

kdoublei
08-20-2007, 09:43 PM
i missing it tonight. it'll be on again

Minte
08-20-2007, 09:45 PM
I really hope that the conspiracy gang watch it.

Extreme John
08-20-2007, 09:51 PM
DVRing it as we speak ;)

Minte
08-20-2007, 10:09 PM
Watching this,there is so much I didn't know about 9/11.
It should be required viewing.

Footman
08-20-2007, 10:38 PM
If it's anything like the film Loose Change it's definitely worth seeing. Here's the link to Loose Change... it's about 90 minutes long so get some popcorn and pay attention...

Loose Change movie on Google Video (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501)

:ballpunch is what this administration deserves and more.

Minte
08-20-2007, 10:42 PM
It's not like Loose Change, it's actually supplying expert opinions and evidence to dispell every conspiracy theory that loose change makes.

voanoa
08-21-2007, 06:44 AM
Yeah i watch that show.Interesting theory.

Footman
08-21-2007, 07:40 AM
It's not like Loose Change, it's actually supplying expert opinions and evidence to dispell every conspiracy theory that loose change makes.

Thanks, I hope it's on again so I can see it.

Toker
08-22-2007, 02:04 AM
Worth watching.

I caught it but it's a crock..
Like them saying how hot it has to be for metal to melt.
First it didn't have to melt in the sence of turning to liquid,
it only had to soften.

And anyone who ever had or saw a Chimney fire can tell you it burns like
a blowtorch & sounds like a jet plane going through the house..
The planes were loaded with fuel which leaked down the
elevator shafts and stairwells which are venilated at the top and
like the chimney fire it burned way hotter than it would otherwise..
There's always some people that look at things in one direction
and miss the reality of things..
:hotd0g:

USUALENT
08-22-2007, 03:03 AM
I'll catch it next time it comes on

howitz
08-22-2007, 04:57 AM
Oh , 9/11 is just a cover story , usa did that on her self so they can start war over the oil.

MP
08-22-2007, 11:32 AM
I seen some of it made the conspiracy guys look pretty stupid.

Minte
08-22-2007, 02:06 PM
I caught it but it's a crock..
Like them saying how hot it has to be for metal to melt.
First it didn't have to melt in the sence of turning to liquid,
it only had to soften.

And anyone who ever had or saw a Chimney fire can tell you it burns like
a blowtorch & sounds like a jet plane going through the house..
The planes were loaded with fuel which leaked down the
elevator shafts and stairwells which are venilated at the top and
like the chimney fire it burned way hotter than it would otherwise..
There's always some people that look at things in one direction
and miss the reality of things..
:hotd0g:

We must've been watching different shows. The entire two hours was about science and eyewitness testimony blowing major holes in every conspiracy theory there is.

The kids who made Loose Change looked like stupid kids. They are on their 3rd edit of Loose Change.

Officially, I DO NOT buy into any conspiracy theories re: 9/11.

ronaldo
08-22-2007, 02:10 PM
I seen some of it made the conspiracy guys look pretty stupid.

I haven't seen it but the conspiracy guys still look pretty stupid.

The day one of them answers one of MY questions WITHOUT a question of their own, I may start to take them seriously.

AbulletAway
08-22-2007, 02:43 PM
Interesting, I am watching the loose change thing now and some of the shit they have pointed is just chilling so I would be fascinated to see this show on the history channel. I am not one for conspiracy theories. I mean I don't believe everything our government tells us but I don't think they are actively blowing up our own building. But, then again, I think of Bush as president and absolutely nothing that f'n loon does surprises me. But, I would love to see what real experts say and not just what to creative teens thought up.

ronaldo
08-22-2007, 03:14 PM
Interesting, I am watching the loose change thing now and some of the shit they have pointed is just chilling so I would be fascinated to see this show on the history channel. I am not one for conspiracy theories. I mean I don't believe everything our government tells us but I don't think they are actively blowing up our own building. But, then again, I think of Bush as president and absolutely nothing that f'n loon does surprises me. But, I would love to see what real experts say and not just what to creative teens thought up.
I saw that a while ago and if I'm not mistaken, almost every "Fact" that they brought up could be discounted with a little research on the internet. Many times I provided links to direct expert rebuttals and they were either ignored, ridiculed or misinterpreted. Much like the "Moon landing hoax", it raised some interesting questions, but with a little research, the whole thing could be debunked. That's the problem conspiracy theorists and Michael Moore followers have...they take ONE side of the story as the god given truth without even trying to look for other possible answers.

As I said above, when you provide these people with other facts, they can't respond other than to ask ANOTHER question. Eventually, when you can't answer ONE of their questions, (never mind that they can't or won't answer ANY of yours) they take THAT as incontrovertible proof that they're right.

I'll offer up this example yet again...

Imagine a robbery down the street from your house 8 months ago and you and you're neighbor are both being questioned by police at the same time. When asked about that specific day 8 months ago, you look at the cop and say, "For the love of god, that was 8 months ago man. Unless I was sick, I'm sure I was working during the day. Other than that I have no bloody idea." Your neighbor on the other hand gives a full minute by minute account of his whereabouts for the surrounding 24 hour period.

Who looks more guilty? The guy with NO answers, or the guy with ALL the answers?

I'd be more likely to believe a conspiracy theory if the government could offer up all the answers a few days after the fact than if GWB stood at the podium and said, "I have no idea".

For the record, I have no doubt the US government knew an attack like this was a distinct possibility, maybe even iminent. For that, and not being prepared perhaps, they're probably guilty. But I also have NO doubt that the same government had no direct involvement in ANY facets of the attack.

BELIEVING everything your government tell you is stupid. QUESTIONING everything your government tells you makes you look like an idiot.

/rambling rant

AbulletAway
08-22-2007, 03:18 PM
I saw that a while ago and if I'm not mistaken, almost every "Fact" that they brought up could be discounted with a little research on the internet. Many times I provided links to direct expert rebuttals and they were either ignored, ridiculed or misinterpreted. Much like the "Moon landing hoax", it raised some interesting questions, but with a little research, the whole thing could be debunked. That's the problem conspiracy theorists and Michael Moore followers have...they take ONE side of the story as the god given truth without even trying to look for other possible answers.

As I said above, when you provide these people with other facts, they can't respond other than to ask ANOTHER question. Eventually, when you can't answer ONE of their questions, (never mind that they can't or won't answer ANY of yours) they take THAT as incontrovertible proof that they're right.

I'll offer up this example yet again...

Imagine a robbery down the street from your house 8 months ago and you and you're neighbor are both being questioned by police at the same time. When asked about that specific day 8 months ago, you look at the cop and say, "For the love of god, that was 8 months ago man. Unless I was sick, I'm sure I was working during the day. Other than that I have no bloody idea." Your neighbor on the other hand gives a full minute by minute account of his whereabouts for the surrounding 24 hour period.

Who looks more guilty? The guy with NO answers, or the guy with ALL the answers?

I'd be more likely to believe a conspiracy theory if the government could offer up all the answers a few days after the fact than if GWB stood at the podium and said, "I have no idea".

For the record, I have no doubt the US government knew an attack like this was a distinct possibility, maybe even iminent. For that, and not being prepared perhaps, they're probably guilty. But I also have NO doubt that the same government had no direct involvement in ANY facets of the attack.

BELIEVING everything your government tell you is stupid. QUESTIONING everything your government tells you makes you look like an idiot.

/rambling rant

Excellent post. I agree 100%. I would say more but it would just be repeating what you said and I have already ranted like 4 times today. I'm spent.

ronaldo
08-22-2007, 03:34 PM
If anyone knows the name of the show btw or can provide a link, I'd appreciate it. I really want to see it, but it wasn't on our Canadian history channel. Something about hockey was on instead.

ronaldo
08-22-2007, 03:37 PM
http://www.history.com/shows.do?action=detail&episodeId=240087

Was this it?

ronaldo
08-22-2007, 03:43 PM
Christ. Found this instead.

3TRLF69p_S0

Minte
08-22-2007, 05:47 PM
http://www.history.com/shows.do?action=detail&episodeId=240087

Was this it?

Yes,that was the show.

Toker
08-22-2007, 07:05 PM
We must've been watching different shows. The entire two hours was about science and eyewitness testimony blowing major holes in every conspiracy theory there is.

The kids who made Loose Change looked like stupid kids. They are on their 3rd edit of Loose Change.

Officially, I DO NOT buy into any conspiracy theories re: 9/11.

I think you read my post backward..
Same show, and I've seen it before..

I completely agree you you that all the theorys are bullshit..
I was mearly comenting on the one that about steel not melting
at the temp the fire would burn by one of the idiots.

:bax: