PDA

View Full Version : Google can help you get into pay sites

Reppy
08-14-2007, 11:43 PM
I thought this would be of interest to the MP members who are sponsors and content providers...

Ever wondered why Google returned search results that lead to sites that require a registration? How did Google index the site without a registration? Many sites want their site indexed in Google to receive more hits, so they allow Googlebots in. Because of this reason we can take advantage of this. All we have to do is disguise ourself as a Googlebot and many sites will let us in without registration.

Read the rest here (http://pinguy.infogami.com/blog/w8se).

MP
08-14-2007, 11:52 PM
How do people find the time to figure this shit out.

riddler
08-14-2007, 11:54 PM
if people leave their member sections open to clients that send a referral of "googlebot" they are stupid and deserve to have people exploiting it.

SicOne
08-14-2007, 11:56 PM
its that easy huh

A.J. Angel
08-15-2007, 01:46 AM
How do people find the time to figure this shit out.

Don't know but if it spreads out, they'd be killing sites! :mad:

Reppy
08-15-2007, 03:23 AM
Don't know but if it spreads out, they'd be killing sites! :mad:

Yeah. Which is why I've posted it here.

I did read that it can be safe guarded against, not how it can be done, just that is it possible.

A.J. Angel
08-15-2007, 04:34 AM
Yeah. Which is why I've posted it here.

I did read that it can be safe guarded against, not how it can be done, just that is it possible.

Hopefully, someone would find it out and post something here! There's enough killing with the rippings & sharings going around!

howitz
08-15-2007, 04:48 AM
Hackers , and crackers , also there's a many forums who work side by side with google search codes , i had many member access passwords while back.

Extreme John
08-15-2007, 01:54 PM
Gotta lock down the members area's to all period (except true promoting and active affiliates).