PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate it when...

jonnydoe
06-11-2007, 01:23 PM
you have a sponsor that you really want to part ways with but you are so close to meeting your minimum that you continue to build galleries and get shit ratios from :ballpunch

Panky
06-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Yes. It's aggravating too. If I only need one sale, I'll temporarily throw some traffic their way, maybe try a different traffic source, but at the same time, I won't waste a lot of traffic on them that I could be sending somewhere else.

I've had a few that I just left go and stopped sending traffic to. Eventually, the last sale will come in.

What gets really frustrating is when a sale gets credited that is a trial. You get paid on the trial, but not the full amount until the trial converts to full membership. So you get a bunch of $2.95 sales or something like that when all you need is one full sale to reach minimum payout. :crazyeyes

Brav
06-11-2007, 01:43 PM
With sponsors like that I just throw a link or two on pages that get some traffic and play the waiting game. I dont waste my time building galleries or any other new promotions.

jonnydoe
06-11-2007, 02:20 PM
Good advice...I keep thinking that 1 sale would be like 3 or 4 and then I can finally escape. I will just wait for my payout in 2009 ;-)

the Shemp
06-11-2007, 03:14 PM
you have a sponsor that you really want to part ways with but you are so close to meeting your minimum that you continue to build galleries and get shit ratios from :ballpunch

lots of ways around that bro....PM the shemp