PDA

View Full Version : JerseyGTO -- whatcha think?

pam
06-09-2007, 03:23 PM
http://images.craigslist.org/01020601041201031220070601779b2d184518206bc3002d1a .jpg

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/car/342778449.html

$5500 and he can't even prove it's real?? Look at all that rust!

JerseyGTO
06-09-2007, 03:45 PM
5500 what ??? I hope he means fucking ruples...:lol1:

maybe 500 but even thats too friggin generous...the whole car is frankenstiened (meaning different parts all put togeather on one body;) )

No 1. the grill an headlight assmbley is from a '67

No 2. Deluxe interior could be orderd with any camaro

No 3. Needs floors and shock towers ...I had the shock tower problem with mine which means massive back window leaks..

No 4 . The hubcaps are off a '65 '66 impala and the motor aint even origonal..

And all he has to do is look at the cowl tag on the firewall to prove what it is well unless that is nothin but rust too... the friggin car looks like it was used as a boat anchor off cape cod somewhere...

An yea I've seen worse cars get restored and hes right they do sell everything for the car but you probaly NEED FUCKING EVERYTHING for that car you would be looking at a minimum of 10gs to even look good he needs a slap :slap: FOR even thinking over 100 bucks for the whatever it is ...

But I do love when you post these things ;) :D

pam
06-09-2007, 04:43 PM
That's why I posted it, I knew you'd get a kick out of it :)

$5,500 and it's not even a solid body. If the body were solid I'd grab it and just redo the interior and engine. It needs everything and I'm surprised it's even on the road.

I'm almost tempted to call him, play dumb female, and tell him it's for my b/f and ask all kinds of stupid questions, just to have him convince me to buy it. I did that with a '55 Chevy (that's still for sale 2 years later) when he went on and on about how it needed nothing and was such a beauty, etc. After a while I said, "but doesn't it need body mounts" and there was dead silence for a long, long time.

JerseyGTO
06-09-2007, 04:59 PM
I'm almost tempted to call him, play dumb female, and tell him it's for my b/f and ask all kinds of stupid questions, just to have him convince me to buy it. I did that with a '55 Chevy (that's still for sale 2 years later) when he went on and on about how it needed nothing and was such a beauty, etc. After a while I said, "but doesn't it need body mounts" and there was dead silence for a long, long time.:lol1:

Yes Yes Yes ......Release the Evil lil Nicky (remember dat movie);) ....I mean if its a kid then no he probaly been watchin too much TV and dont know no better..

But if its a adult FUCK THE SCHYSTER for evey trying to make money by swindlein somebody :lol1:

DarkWeb
06-11-2007, 11:13 AM
How much ya wanna make a bet he comes down to the "Raceway Park" swap with that :rolleyes:

Tim
06-11-2007, 02:02 PM
Funky shape. Unfunky price!

JerseyGTO
06-11-2007, 02:06 PM
How much ya wanna make a bet he comes down to the "Raceway Park" swap with that :rolleyes:

:rofl: Homeboy you jus brought me back 15 years with that:D

Thats the last time I was there...An yea over the years of me goin there I've outrageous shit like that and people actually buyin them:(

DarkWeb
06-11-2007, 02:11 PM
:rofl: Homeboy you jus brought me back 15 years with that:D

Thats the last time I was there...An yea over the years of me goin there I've outrageous shit like that and people actually buyin them:(

Yeah, it's fun to go and see the crap :lol1: sometimes you can find some nice deals though

Bryan Havoc
06-11-2007, 02:13 PM
Wow, a raceway park reference. Hooray for Englishtown/Old Bridge!

The voice on their commercials is terribly annoying... (you can hear it at http://www.racewaypark.com)

JerseyGTO
06-11-2007, 02:18 PM
Yeah, it's fun to go and see the crap :lol1: sometimes you can find some nice deals though

Some ??? Dogg I used to go down there an pull the Bugs Bunny routine an get alot sweet deals :D :lol1:

I hate to say it but the south jersey habitat can be a lil slow in that area ;) :lol1:

Bryan Havoc
06-11-2007, 02:27 PM
I hate to say it but the south jersey habitat can be a lil slow in that area ;) :lol1:

Thems fighting words up round these parts!

DarkWeb
06-11-2007, 02:30 PM

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

JerseyGTO
06-11-2007, 02:32 PM

Not the urban parts Homeboy :D Remember I'm from Newark ;) ...

I meant the rich suburban folk...:lol1:

DarkWeb
06-11-2007, 02:33 PM
Some ??? Dogg I used to go down there an pull the Bugs Bunny routine an get alot sweet deals :D :lol1:

LOL I know ;) got a nice glass hood for my camaro for $15....was thankin god for the rainy weekend no one was there :lol1:

Bryan Havoc
06-11-2007, 02:37 PM
Not the urban parts Homeboy :D Remember I'm from Newark ;) ...

I meant the rich suburban folk...:lol1:

heh, it's all good. I know a few people from the Old Bridge/Englishtown area... and they're slow :)

I'm closer to Philly and (dare I say it) Delaware than middle NJ.

btw, since when is Old Bridge SJ? I think we gave it to North Jersey as part of our peace treaty? We also snuck in Trenton. Have fun with it

JerseyGTO
06-11-2007, 02:39 PM
LOL I know ;) got a nice glass hood for my camaro for $15....was thankin god for the rainy weekend no one was there :lol1:

Thats fucked up I did too...:lol1:

But it was a 67 camaro metal SS hood missin the inserts...but he didnt know I had Inserts off my old hood at home... So I showed him in a couple catalogs I had on me to how much it would ( wink wink cough cough) cost me to buy inserts :lol1: from 50 bucks to 20 bucks aint bad ;)

JerseyGTO
06-11-2007, 02:40 PM
btw, since when is Old Bridge SJ? I think we gave it to North Jersey as part of our peace treaty? We also snuck in Trenton. Have fun with it

Ive been in denial ever since..:lol1:

DarkWeb
06-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Thats fucked up I did too...:lol1:

But it was a 67 camaro metal SS hood missin the inserts...but he didnt know I had Inserts off my old hood at home... So I showed him in a couple catalogs I had on me to how much it would ( wink wink cough cough) cost me to buy inserts :lol1: from 50 bucks to 20 bucks aint bad ;)

Nice, it was for my 80 :cool:

DarkWeb
06-11-2007, 02:53 PM
heh, it's all good. I know a few people from the Old Bridge/Englishtown area... and they're slow :)

I'm closer to Philly and (dare I say it) Delaware than middle NJ.

You close to the Delaware Memorial?

Bryan Havoc
06-11-2007, 03:09 PM
You close to the Delaware Memorial?

about 10 minutes away. In Swedesboro. You?

DarkWeb
06-11-2007, 03:16 PM
about 10 minutes away. In Swedesboro. You?

I'm up north, but my wifes family lives 15min into Delaware from there. We should hang one of these days, I go down there often :)

Bryan Havoc
06-11-2007, 03:19 PM
I'm up north, but my wifes family lives 15min into Delaware from there. We should hang one of these days, I go down there often :)

Yeah, definately :)
I'm usually around most of the time, so hit me up when you're planning on making a trip. We'll get some lunch or something.

DarkWeb
06-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Yeah, definately :)
I'm usually around most of the time, so hit me up when you're planning on making a trip. We'll get some lunch or something.

Cool, I just went last weekend, but when my wife comes home I'll find out when were goin back :)

Bryan Havoc
06-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Cool, I just went last weekend, but when my wife comes home I'll find out when were goin back :)

Cool, sounds good :)

joeslim
06-13-2007, 09:32 PM
as Joe Dirt would say "That'll all buff out"...hahaha