PDA

View Full Version : Need Grunt Work Done?

Lucifer
06-08-2007, 10:07 PM
I'm looking to make alittle extra money, and will do any grunt work you need done tonight, so hit me up and we'll see what we can do

contact details in sig

kdoublei
06-08-2007, 10:24 PM
specify what type of work you can do. lots of serious webmasters here. if they know they may give you a holla

Lucifer
06-08-2007, 10:28 PM
all depends on what ya need, i can do anything, php/mysql (small jobs, this is quick money i want tonight, not in 2 weeks to a month), html, whatever... just hit me up with what you got, and we can work something out

kdoublei
06-08-2007, 10:39 PM
im good. i do all my own work. but others here might want sort of a resume before contacting you.

Lucifer
06-08-2007, 10:42 PM
ah, thats cool, i do all my own stuff, so im pretty much a jack of all trades, but thanks for the bumps, appreciate it

Mr. Goat
06-09-2007, 01:11 AM
Good luck :) we recently filled some grunt work to a fellow board member but if we ever have more ill be sure to let you know.

Lucifer
06-09-2007, 01:40 AM
Good luck :) we recently filled some grunt work to a fellow board member but if we ever have more ill be sure to let you know.

awesome thanks man

to everyone else, if you need anything, hit me up, tonight is done, im off to bed, but i may do some stuff in the future, keep me in mind, i like work

night :hello:

the Shemp
06-09-2007, 03:19 AM
I'm looking to make alittle extra money, and will do any grunt work you need done tonight, so hit me up and we'll see what we can do

contact details in sig

hang around the board..lots of us use contract labor..

pam
06-09-2007, 08:26 AM
I am always needing grunt workers, but didn't see this until this morning -- sorry.

What else can you do? I don't need anyone to write html but there are always php script adaptations needing to be done, writing to be done, design work, research, etc.

Thebossxxx
06-09-2007, 08:25 PM

contact details in sig

Grunt work sounds like you want to star in Deliverance, volume 2 lol :)
What is your expertise?

Lucifer
06-10-2007, 02:31 PM
Grunt work sounds like you want to star in Deliverance, volume 2 lol :)
What is your expertise?

haha

my expertise is anything a general webmaster would need to do :)

northernfantasy
06-11-2007, 05:39 PM
Here's a bump for you good luck

Panky
06-12-2007, 07:01 PM
hang around the board..lots of us use contract labor..
Exactly. There's a lot of good webmasters who hang around Shemps Place. It's a friendly bunch of webmasters too. Besides, for me personally, I'm quicker to deal with someone I've seen around for awhile and even more so interacted with, than someone who is just a name on a screen.