PDA

View Full Version : New Website Design Company: Bunny Creatives!

northernfantasy
06-06-2007, 05:38 PM
The Summer slow down seems to have arrived but no one in the industry slowing down and everyone is keeping themselves busy with new sites, new tours, and new projects. Bunny Creatives is a brand new website design company with competitive prices to help everyone with their forward movement to increase sales this summer while everyone else is complaining about the slowdown.

http://www.rochardsbunnyranch.com/rock/creatives.jpg

Bunny Creatives offers design services for free sites, tgps, paysites mpgs, banners, and HPA/FPA. Bunny Creatives will also be providing thumbnail creating/optimizing services and services in the near future.

Bunny Creatives is staffed by Bunni 1 (Donna) and Northern Fantasy (Steve) in the sales department. The design department is managed by lead designer Porko. Being as the company is brand new, we can offer quick turnaround time on all projects at this time!

Please check out our portfolio and let us know what you think. Feel free to contact Donna, Steve, or Porko for more information!

Donna (Bunni 1)
Email: donna@bunnycreatives.com

Steve (Northern Webmaster)
Email: steve@bunnycreatives.com

Porko:
Email: porko@bunnycreatives.com

яochard
06-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Very nice. I've heard of these people. It's even possible I've slept with some of them. Shhhhh.

pam
06-06-2007, 06:59 PM
Very nice. I've heard of these people. It's even possible I've slept with some of them. Shhhhh.

Hm, you and Steve, huh?

northernfantasy
06-06-2007, 08:30 PM
lol I think he's refering to Donna ;)

Mr. Goat
06-09-2007, 12:15 AM
move this into the main forum :) good work these guys do.. we put in an order just today.. looking forward to the results. :)

maxkit
06-09-2007, 03:07 PM
OOhh what a nice design, really well looking site