PDA

View Full Version : OMG IT'S FINALLY HERE! I've waited a year for this day...

LadyMischief
06-05-2007, 09:41 AM
The release of the #15 book in the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series, The Harlequin, is TODAY!!! I read the first snippets on Laurell K. Hamilton's website, she put up chapter one and chapter six (malicious bitch! Lol) and I'm dying to read the rest!!! Anyone else like her stuff?

TBrown
06-05-2007, 10:02 AM
The release of the #15 book in the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series, The Harlequin, is TODAY!!! I read the first snippets on Laurell K. Hamilton's website, she put up chapter one and chapter six (malicious bitch! Lol) and I'm dying to read the rest!!! Anyone else like her stuff?

I like dark fantasy very much but I've never read anything from Hamilton yet. My favourite writer is H.P. LoveCraft...do you know him?

XxXotic
06-05-2007, 10:03 AM
liar! we all know canadians can't read! :P

Angel
06-05-2007, 04:25 PM
liar! we all know canadians can't read! :P

:lol1: :lol1:

Still haven't picked up any of her books, I just started Terry Pratchett's discworld series

LadyMischief
06-05-2007, 05:38 PM
I like dark fantasy very much but I've never read anything from Hamilton yet. My favourite writer is H.P. LoveCraft...do you know him?

Lovecraft is oldschool.. If you like him you'd probably like Laurell K. Hamilton, but you're behind the times if you enjoy the macabre, there is a cadre of horror/dark fantasy writers that are writing like madmen these days, lots of great stuff to choose from.

Fonz
06-05-2007, 05:44 PM
I'm almost done with Stephen King's Dark Tower saga so it's time to find something new. I'll check her out :)

maxkit
06-05-2007, 05:50 PM
babe, I am glad that you really waited for this moment for so long and now you are happy
so Have a nice reading ;)