PDA

View Full Version : "Trust me when you have a big dick you don't have to eat pussy"

pam
04-25-2007, 06:08 PM
Yes, it's a very stupid comment from some 28-year old fuckwit who thinks he's the hottest guy in the world (if I posted his photo you'd all die laughing). He thinks he has a "big dick" though hasn't told us how big it is ....

So, for all you who disagree with his " ... when you have a big dick you don't have to eat pussy ..." comment, please post YOUR comments so I can then copy/paste them for this moron to see.

He can't fathom that there is so much more to sex than a dick rutting into a pussy and obviously his partner's needs aren't ever thought of.

(He made some comment about not liking to eat pussy due to 'secretions')

:P

XxXotic
04-25-2007, 06:10 PM
is he still in high school or something?

LadyMischief
04-25-2007, 06:14 PM
Having a big dick doesn't mean much if you use it like a club. I'd be happier with an average guy who eats a mean pussy and doesn't make me feel like a domestic abuse victim when we have sex, thanks :P

Mr. Goat
04-25-2007, 06:34 PM
Yes, it's a very stupid comment from some 28-year old fuckwit who thinks he's the hottest guy in the world (if I posted his photo you'd all die laughing). He thinks he has a "big dick" though hasn't told us how big it is ....

So, for all you who disagree with his " ... when you have a big dick you don't have to eat pussy ..." comment, please post YOUR comments so I can then copy/paste them for this moron to see.

He can't fathom that there is so much more to sex than a dick rutting into a pussy and obviously his partner's needs aren't ever thought of.

(He made some comment about not liking to eat pussy due to 'secretions')

:P

Kevin is not 28? lol... this sounds like something Kevin would say... :lol1:

Honey
04-25-2007, 06:40 PM
What's wrong with him??

pam
04-25-2007, 06:44 PM
He's 28 and acts like he's in high school, that's for sure. He thinks he's the hottest guy in the world when he can't even spell hottest correctly.

I just went to his MySpace profile and looked at his picture again and just can't believe he thinks he's all that and a big bag of chips.

I figure he went down on some woman who wasn't all that clean and since then, pussy scares him.

kupa2404
04-25-2007, 06:53 PM
i would like to see that guys picture.....i am psychologist ( student ) so it is kinda scientific :D

DarkWeb
04-25-2007, 06:57 PM
I figure he went down on some woman who wasn't all that clean and since then, pussy scares him.

He's gay :xclusive: He'll figure this out someday :rolleyes:

aidantrent
04-25-2007, 07:03 PM
He's gay :xclusive: He'll figure this out someday :rolleyes:

You might have something there... fear of pussies plus an obsession with his cock... hrmmm ;)

kupa2404
04-25-2007, 07:08 PM
he must have had a tough childhood or an abusive father then hhh

Minte
04-25-2007, 07:46 PM
The world needs ditch diggers too.

MP
04-25-2007, 07:47 PM
Kevin is not 28? lol... this sounds like something Kevin would say... :lol1:Fucker is stealing my game!

pam
04-25-2007, 08:03 PM
A direct quote from said moron:

"I too have had the going down discussion and most of the guys I know that do it have little dicks.

Yeah that's it I'm gay. You know I don't lick asshole either, so I don't think I'd make a good fag.

Why is it so hard for you to believe that not all guys like to put their face in that open wound between your legs.

MP
04-25-2007, 08:04 PM

"I too have had the going down discussion and most of the guys I know that do it have little dicks.

Yeah that's it I'm gay. You know I don't lick asshole either, so I don't think I'd make a good fag.

Why is it so hard for you to believe that not all guys like to put their face in that open wound between your legs.I have a long lost brother!

pam
04-25-2007, 08:32 PM
I have a long lost brother!

His mother posts on another local forum and judges every person by their handshake, by her own admission. She, too, thinks she's all that and a huge bag of chips. But if you have a wimpy handshake, then you're nothing in her eyes.

She hates cops since she's been busted several times doing 85 ($200 fine per year per vehicle for years) and hates teachers, though if I were to judge the teaching system based on her son's knowledge of spelling and grammar, I'd say they failed miserably.

DarkWeb
04-25-2007, 08:34 PM

Why is it so hard for you to believe that not all guys like to put their face in that open wound between your legs.

Just sounds like he's a "bottom" ;)

Little dicks huh :owl: How did he find that one out :rolleyes:

pam
04-25-2007, 09:23 PM
I said the same thing -- it disturbs me that he knows the cock size of the guys he hangs out with.

Some guys are grow-ers and not show-ers!!

"People like myself don't have to over compensate, so we get to skip over the bloody germ box. I do have a dog that likes to lick his ass, I'm sure I could put him to work if the woman was really hard up.

If you lined up all the guys that say they like doing it, I'm sure you'll find a lot of small dicks and big trucks."

He's dick obsessed!!

SirMoby
04-25-2007, 09:48 PM
In my life I've known 4 men that don't like to eat pussy. One lived in a bad part of town were personal hygiene was not a big thing so I can understand.

Two came out of the closet and couldn't figure out why no one seemed surprised when they told us they were gay.

The last one lies about money, his business skills, his sexual prowess and I'm sure his sexual orientation but I can't imagine him ever coming out of the closet.

SirMoby
04-25-2007, 09:49 PM
Hey Pam,

Why don't you show us his My Space page?

kdoublei
04-25-2007, 09:51 PM
hes does sound gay. i think eat must have ate some bad pussy. a bloody germ box? why would you wanna put your dick in something like that. i wouldnt say im the biggest but im definitely not small and i have no problem eating at the Y. but i wouldnt do it to someone i was just dating or fucking. took me 3 years (and 2 kids) with my current gf

DarkWeb
04-25-2007, 10:05 PM
What is large anyway?

DonX
04-25-2007, 10:14 PM
I don't give a shit if I have a big dick or not -- I don't : ) -- I would still have to eat that pussy first : )

pam
04-25-2007, 10:21 PM
Hey Pam,

Why don't you show us his My Space page?

PM me :)

I don't care if you don't like to go down on a woman, I know it's not what every guy likes. But to say because you have a big dick you don't have to do it?

asuna
04-25-2007, 10:23 PM
Maybe he just got tired of tasting sweat and urine!

DarkWeb
04-25-2007, 10:28 PM
PM me :)

I don't care if you don't like to go down on a woman, I know it's not what every guy likes. But to say because you have a big dick you don't have to do it?

I would love to see this also :millertim Only if you don't mind though :)

kdoublei
04-25-2007, 10:38 PM
What is large anyway?
i think it would depend on who you ask. some go purely by length, some by girth. some by both.

Fluid
04-25-2007, 10:52 PM
well CC says I have a large one, and the neighbors seem scared of it, so I believe her, and I still eat pussy lol

DarkWeb
04-25-2007, 10:59 PM
i think it would depend on who you ask. some go purely by length, some by girth. some by both.

Sorry man that's kind of what I meant :)

Reppy
04-25-2007, 11:14 PM
But ya GOTTA eat pussy!

If you don't eat the pussy what kind of man are you?

Obviously not one that knows how to please a woman.

JerseyGTO
04-25-2007, 11:21 PM
I never really had to brag cause I could care less I've eaten some bad stuff once or twice and still go down frig it.

The only people on my space are my friends from jersey or my brothers an sisters.

Frig this jerkoff He probaly aint got no other conversation than that!! :rolleyes:

Reppy
04-25-2007, 11:30 PM
I never really had to brag cause I could care less I've eaten some bad stuff once or twice and still go down frig it.
I worked with a guy who often said "I've never fucked a dirty cunt in my life. I've always licked them clean first".

JerseyGTO
04-25-2007, 11:35 PM
I worked with a guy who often said "I've never fucked a dirty cunt in my life. I've always licked them clean first".

My new slogan!!!!!! ^5 :lol1:

My old slogan was " I may not go down in history but ill go down on your sister " ;)

DarkWeb
04-25-2007, 11:36 PM

LOL Yeah I knew a guy that said "He'd eat the nastiest pussy in the world, cuz he'd rather his tongue fall off" :lol1:

PMC
04-25-2007, 11:41 PM
my wifes ex had a huge dick, yet she left him for me (i am pretty average) because i knew what to do with my dick and i am also great at eating pussy :)

Seraph
04-25-2007, 11:48 PM
How did you meet this kid?

AbulletAway
04-26-2007, 12:18 AM
Having a big dick doesn't mean much if you use it like a club. I'd be happier with an average guy who eats a mean pussy and doesn't make me feel like a domestic abuse victim when we have sex, thanks :P

So what you're saying is, I got a chance then. Sweet!

LadyMischief
04-26-2007, 12:24 AM
my wifes ex had a huge dick, yet she left him for me (i am pretty average) because i knew what to do with my dick and i am also great at eating pussy :)

Yep...guys with big dicks don't think they have to try.. they tend to bludgeon a woman with them and she should be grateful he's using his meatstick on her. Average guys don't have to rest on the laurels of their size.. they actually try... (big hurts anyways!!)

sassygirl
04-26-2007, 01:19 AM
what? is he some kid or something?

KRM
04-26-2007, 02:52 AM
Kevin is not 28? lol... this sounds like something Kevin would say... :lol1:
I was thinking the same thing lol Just didn't know he also lied about his age:)

KRM
04-26-2007, 02:56 AM
I have a bigger than average penis and it's very thick. I've always know how important it is to take care of a womans needs and it will be a better experiance for both of you. Getting her all moist with some nice foreplay and then going down and licking all around her pussy just gets her hotter. Then you go right for the pussy and start licking right at the core. You do that until she cums and then fuck her and it will feel great and keep on going until you make her cum and try and time it so you cum at the same time. This guy sounds like a 2 pump chump and probably isn't very happy in his life.

maxkit
04-26-2007, 03:56 AM
He is really abnormal guy if he thinks so! Cause it's really understandable - I don't see any connection in his words ;) It doesn't care how big is your dick, it cares how sweet is that babe pussy :D Guys, am I right?!

Marie
04-26-2007, 04:01 AM
This thread is useless without pics. Of both the guy and the tool I'd say.

He sure does sound like loads of fun in bed!! :lol1:

kupa2404
04-26-2007, 05:52 AM
tnx marie :D

this guy is a laugh of the year.....he actually exists out there...if i could stop laughing i'd probably feel sorry for the poor sucker

TBrown
04-26-2007, 07:05 AM
Would you?

http://galleries.eveangel.com/little-peach-fairy-brown-713/NzM4OjM6MQ/lesbian-fingering-pussy-licking-9.jpg

pam
04-26-2007, 08:29 AM
How did you meet this kid?

He posts on a local chat board I run

12clicks
04-26-2007, 09:16 AM
just for the record, I do not have a big cock and I eat a mean snapper.

pam
04-26-2007, 09:27 AM
just for the record, I do not have a big cock and I eat a mean snapper.

Just for scientific purposes, I think I need to see proof you don't have a big cock. Merely for scientific purposes, I swear.

:)

Anthony
04-26-2007, 09:38 AM
I don't have to post pictures, just state I'm asian. It's a given. :)

SirMoby
04-26-2007, 11:27 AM
Yes, but not for more then a couple of days.

Would you?

http://galleries.eveangel.com/little-peach-fairy-brown-713/NzM4OjM6MQ/lesbian-fingering-pussy-licking-9.jpg

mimi
04-26-2007, 11:36 AM
...."I've never fucked a dirty cunt in my life. I've always licked them clean first".

ROFL..for some strange reason,that made me laugh :lol1:

12clicks
04-26-2007, 12:07 PM
Just for scientific purposes, I think I need to see proof you don't have a big cock. Merely for scientific purposes, I swear.

:)
If you can take a scientific measurement with your mouth, we're good

maxkit
04-26-2007, 01:19 PM
TBrown Yeah I would cause it is so drawing :D

I think that it would be better to say that if ypu have a big cock - it means that you don't need girls to ask for sucking it, cause they will do it without our proposal and with great pleasure ;)

pam
04-26-2007, 02:02 PM
If you can take a scientific measurement with your mouth, we're good

I do believe, then, we're good ....

SilvercashJeanette
04-26-2007, 02:44 PM
I am so suprised as to how many guys would bitch and complain and throw a fucking hissy fit if their woman didn't give them head! Then turn around and say that they think it's dirty to go down on a woman.

I think if a man has a "hang up" on giving head, then he doesn't get it either! Let's see if that changes his mind! I understand that sometimes people just like different things, but a real man would compinsate for that and find something else to do besides oral if it really bothered him that much. A real man goes to GREAT lengths to please his woman, and a real woman does the exact same for her man.

I think this guy is either just absolutley conceited and thinks his shit doesn't stink, or he's just gay. Or maybe he doesn't know HOW to give good head and is afraid of looking like a fool instead of learning...either way I say, grow up!

12clicks
04-26-2007, 11:57 PM
I do believe, then, we're good ....
If your favorite babe is from the US, you need to talk to me.

pam
04-27-2007, 07:21 AM
If your favorite babe is from the US, you need to talk to me.

My favorite babe?

Could be you .... :pnp:

maxkit
04-27-2007, 10:54 AM
My favorite babe?

OOhh I support you :D

LAJ
04-27-2007, 11:22 AM
Hey Pam is the guy a thug or a white power dude... just curious...

LAJ
04-27-2007, 11:23 AM

Is Jact leaving town anytime soon?

MP
04-27-2007, 11:24 AM
All I am saying is... If you can get a girl off with your dick, why eat at the Y?

KRM
04-27-2007, 11:49 AM
All I am saying is... If you can get a girl off with your dick, why eat at the Y?
I actually like eating pussy:)

Nate
04-27-2007, 12:08 PM
What a moron. I love eating pussy! I find it fun, and a great addition to an evening of sexual romping! ... and I don't have a little dick.

kdoublei
04-27-2007, 12:52 PM
I actually like eating pussy:)
ditto. i like to see how fast i can get out the way whe she starts squirting

pam
04-27-2007, 01:40 PM
Hey Pam is the guy a thug or a white power dude... just curious...

Neither, just a fuckwit.

He's now on a rant about overweight people and they can never be a success if overweight.

I'd love to see him at an adult webmaster convention where people earn in an hour what he makes in a week.

LAJ
04-27-2007, 02:07 PM
Send him to Cybernet ;)

DarkWeb
04-27-2007, 02:09 PM
Neither, just a fuckwit.

He's now on a rant about overweight people and they can never be a success if overweight.

I'd love to see him at an adult webmaster convention where people earn in an hour what he makes in a week.

Wow this guy needs a clue :rolleyes:

ronaldo
04-27-2007, 02:23 PM
It's true. We don't.

kdoublei
04-27-2007, 03:37 PM
that guy sounds like he creating controversy to get more hits. not a bad strategy, actually

pam
04-27-2007, 04:00 PM
It's a local chat forum that went up recently with less than 20 users. I don't think Google has even ranked it yet though their bot resides 24/7 on the site.

He does this on other forums as well, not just mine. He truly believes the bullshit he spews.

I've heard a lot of reasons for not going down on a woman but "I don't have to since I have a big dick" is the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard.

kdoublei
04-27-2007, 04:02 PM
It's a local chat forum that went up recently with less than 20 users. I don't think Google has even ranked it yet though their bot resides 24/7 on the site.

He does this on other forums as well, not just mine. He truly believes the bullshit he spews.

I've heard a lot of reasons for not going down on a woman but "I don't have to since I have a big dick" is the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard.
there goes my theory. hes just an idiot. you gotta lick it before you stick it :D

12clicks
04-27-2007, 04:33 PM
My favorite babe?

oh boy! I've created a monster.

pam
04-27-2007, 05:35 PM
oh boy! I've created a monster.

More like released the monster from her inner shell.

maxkit
04-27-2007, 06:22 PM
The thread became in a club of lickers

Cyndalie
04-27-2007, 07:47 PM
I actually kinda agree with the dude.

DarkWeb
04-27-2007, 09:03 PM

Yeah but what if he had a big one, knew how to use it, and loved to eat out? Wouldn't that be better?

JerseyGTO
04-27-2007, 11:35 PM
Oh pleaseeeeee you gotta tell me which board hes on I gotta fuck with him :lol1:

MP
04-28-2007, 12:16 AM
I actually kinda agree with the dude.Me too :)

Stacey_JRN
04-28-2007, 06:54 AM
they are some guys who brag themselves out even they have the smallest dick... hahhahaha

pam
04-28-2007, 08:43 AM
Oh pleaseeeeee you gotta tell me which board hes on I gotta fuck with him :lol1:

I'll PM you since I need to bend your ear about my pre-bent gas lines not fitting correctly!

Fluid
04-28-2007, 03:17 PM
well CC says I have a large one, and the neighbors seem scared of it, so I believe her, and I still eat pussy lol

stop braggin about yourself :P

its CC :)

Seven888
04-29-2007, 07:46 AM
He must be gay.. who doesn't like eating pussy :)

maxkit
04-29-2007, 02:00 PM
He must be gay.. who doesn't like eating pussy :)

If pussy isn't sweet and cute I won't eat it :D So I am gay?! :D

camcruise
04-29-2007, 05:05 PM
I dont think this guys for real!!
I find most guys gay or straight with big dick likes to eat hole of any kind before they fuck it.
This guy sounds like he's got no dick at all!

pam
04-29-2007, 06:47 PM
I dont think this guys for real!!
I find most guys gay or straight with big dick likes to eat hole of any kind before they fuck it.
This guy sounds like he's got no dick at all!

Puleeze, he claims to have a huge dick and it's so popular he has women calling him all the time and they send him naked pics on his cell phone all the time!

12clicks
04-29-2007, 07:01 PM
size whore

Mr. Goat
04-29-2007, 07:08 PM
I always found that Angel had a nice sized penis.

http://www.pimpinpictures.com/internext_vegas_05/Picture%20199.jpg

Dario
04-29-2007, 09:52 PM
how come this guy is so important to Pam she had to make a thread about him and discuss him for like 2 days, I guess he blew her off or something... does anyone have the inside info here?

Dario
04-29-2007, 10:04 PM
I think this guy is either just absolutley conceited and thinks his shit doesn't stink, or he's just gay. Or maybe he doesn't know HOW to give good head and is afraid of looking like a fool instead of learning...either way I say, grow up!
I think that this guy just likes fucking with peoples heads.
Seems he got like 20 grown ups discussing his stupid shit just here at MP and he's not even in the adult biz?

Good job man!

ps. yeah I bet he's gay that would explain why he doesn't like to lick pussy just fuck it lol

maxkit
04-30-2007, 05:25 AM
mailman, nice but his functionality is under zero ;)