PDA

View Full Version : I am now offering my blog services publicly

Jace
04-20-2007, 05:16 AM
hey everyone, I have a bit of spare time lately now that I have gotten myself a bit more organized, so I thought I would throw this out there

Wordpress Install and SEO - $75
This includes:
-Wordpress install
-Theme of your choice installed and optimized
-Theme header customized to match your site
-Permalinks configured correctly
-Multiple plugins installed to improve blog rankings..including meta and tags plugins
-Auto rss plugins installed (if you are going to use rss feeds)
-Instant link trades between all my blogs that are pr3 or higher

Blog Directory submission - $65
I will submit your blog to all the directories that I submit my blogs to, this is a list of about 75 directories. Some require a link on the front page, some don't, regardless I will place the links where they need to be and make sure the front page of your blog doesn't look like a directory on it's own

Daily submission routine - $100/week
I will come to your blog each day, find all the new posts and submit them to every "directory" I have in my list that doesn't require links back and lists blogs on a per post basis. This is something new that I offer and the list I use is growing each week. Since I have started doing this on my own my blog has jumped about 500-1500 uniques a day. I have had very good luck lately with this.

If anyone has ANY questions please feel free to hit me up on icq 102893553 or email jace (at) justjace (dot) com

every 10th blog install/seo is free....no limit, if you are my customer and you get 9 blog installs, I will do an extra one of your choice for free.

If you need references don't worry, I have plenty.

kdoublei
04-20-2007, 10:22 AM
care to give up the list to these directories?

Anthony
04-20-2007, 10:40 AM

Why would he want to give up his money source?!

Jace, I'll be hitting you up in the next week or so for an install. I've been kicking around an idea lately and will need a blog to funnell traffic to it.

DarkWeb
04-20-2007, 10:44 AM
I'll hit you up this week also

Baxter
04-20-2007, 03:06 PM
great work jace..:)

Jace
04-20-2007, 04:52 PM
haha, you can always pay me and check your referral logs

Baxter
05-11-2007, 03:09 AM
well i tried icq and no luck, and i emailed you and nothing.....so where you at...?

put down the mixer and step away from the DJ table....:)

kdoublei
05-17-2007, 01:12 AM
haha, you can always pay me and check your referral logs

been thinking of starting a new blog, may be contacting you soon

Jace
05-17-2007, 05:26 AM
sorry guys, the directory submission service and daily submission routine are discontinued

they take up too much time and don't bring enough money in

kdoublei
05-20-2007, 10:15 PM
sorry guys, the directory submission service and daily submission routine are discontinued

they take up too much time and don't bring enough money in

so...that submission list.....

just kidding. been trying to put together a daily submission list

Tim
05-22-2007, 07:38 AM
Good stuff Jace :)