PDA

View Full Version : I think I broke the Kia :(

AbulletAway
04-17-2007, 10:32 AM
At some point while driving out here. Actually now that I think about it was when I stopped in Texas. I noticed the driver side front tire was low on air. I went to put some air in it but the air thing didn't have any kinda of gauge on it. I had to guess as to how much how air to put in it. I am kinda thinking I guessed badly.

Yesterday we had to take the KIA to Nipper's. I start it up and I soon I start to back up I feel the car pulling a little. Like the steering wheel is bouncing and pulling. I have Kevin get out and look at it a little further down the road. He sees that I have way too much air in the tire. He lets some out. We start driving again but it's still doing the same thing, but, not quite as bad.

So, I need to take it in. Kevin says, get the tires rotated, balanced and tire pressure checked because I probably lost the weight from having the tire too full.

JerseyGTO
04-17-2007, 11:31 AM
You havent nailed any speed bumps hard have ya?

that will fuck up the front end too sometimes :ballpunch

XxXotic
04-17-2007, 11:32 AM
that sucks, seemed to be ok when we went to eat

PurrsianPussyKat
04-17-2007, 11:33 AM
I always took you for the kind of guy who likes a rough ride!

Angel
04-17-2007, 11:47 AM
That sucks i'm sorry hon :(

AbulletAway
04-17-2007, 11:52 AM
that sucks, seemed to be ok when we went to eat

True, I forgot about that. I filled up the air the night before I came out to see you. I think at some point I lost the balance weight or something? At least that's Kevin's thought on the matter.

AbulletAway
04-17-2007, 11:53 AM

I have my moments. But, most of the time I'm kinda the sensitive cuddling type.

AbulletAway
04-17-2007, 11:55 AM
That sucks i'm sorry hon :(

My own fault for being stupid. I meant to check the tire pressure every time I filled up with gas and I didn't. I would get back on the freeway after filling up and be a few miles down the road and think, shit! I forgot to double check the pressure. The one time I did think about it actually was leaving XxXotic's but it was raining at the gas station and I didn't see an air compressor thing.

AbulletAway
04-17-2007, 11:56 AM
You havent nailed any speed bumps hard have ya?

that will fuck up the front end too sometimes :ballpunch

Nah, I'm pretty good with bumps, the only real beating the car gets is doing 90 to 100 hundred cross country twice a year.

XxXotic
04-17-2007, 12:28 PM
True, I forgot about that. I filled up the air the night before I came out to see you. I think at some point I lost the balance weight or something? At least that's Kevin's thought on the matter.no idea amigo, my knowledge of cars goes as far as gas and go :lol1:

Mr. Goat
04-17-2007, 12:33 PM
The KIA did not like the cross country drive again, its acting up since it knows you are going home soon!

maxkit
04-17-2007, 01:17 PM
OOhh it's not a good thing! Hope you'll repare it soon! What kind of KIA do you have?

KRM
04-17-2007, 01:29 PM
Well that sucks hope it isn't anything serious, Because without the KIA how will you get the chicks:(

Minte
04-17-2007, 03:20 PM
That sounds all fucked up...DUMP THE CAR!

AbulletAway
04-17-2007, 03:45 PM
OOhh it's not a good thing! Hope you'll repare it soon! What kind of KIA do you have?

Kia Spectra

AbulletAway
04-17-2007, 03:46 PM
That sounds all fucked up...DUMP THE CAR!

Only gonna have a few months. Once it's paid off then I am gonna give it to my son this summer when he gets his license then I will get a new car :D

maxkit
04-17-2007, 03:49 PM
AbulletAway I haven't heard about this, interesting! Can you post some pics of it?!

Rictor
04-17-2007, 03:54 PM
My alignment is always off in my cars...I usually bend the rims on my tires by driving on a flat right after I get a new car thanks to the crappy tires that come with most new Chryslers...and I hit maybe 20 pot holes every time I get on the road.

kdoublei
04-17-2007, 04:20 PM
car problems abound. when and got a new bacl window for the van and the idiots took almost 2 hours to pull it because they pulled the wrong one yesterday. finally get it and its not even tinted. on top of that i had to get a new tire cux my gf drove over a screw and it was too close to the sidewall to plug it. only goog thing is the warranty on the tires. only had to pay $4 to have it balanced and mounted

Panky
04-17-2007, 07:29 PM
:lol1:

Fluid
04-18-2007, 01:34 AM
Kia Spectra

you likely hit a pebble or a small stone and bent the frame, don't worry though, it's easy to straighten them out, I heard they're made of tinfoil lol

Seven888
04-18-2007, 06:08 AM
Only gonna have a few months. Once it's paid off then I am gonna give it to my son this summer when he gets his license then I will get a new car :D

hahaha nice :)