PDA

View Full Version : Hosted Gallery Script Update

Mr. Goat
04-16-2007, 01:25 PM
We at Medium Pimpin have been working hard since the start of the New Year to update and create new tools and function to better serve our webmasters. The time has now come to update our Hosted Gallery Script.

We feel that the script we have now is a lot better than some out there but it is not the best, and we want to be the best. So I am making this thread asking for all of our affiliates and non affiliates to tell us what they would like to see offered in a hosted gallery script.

No suggestion will be over looked; we will consider all ideas and suggestions that are offered to us!

Here is a sample of what we already currently offer: http://tgp.glamourmodelsgonebad.com/wm_advanced.php

Looking forward to your suggestions and ideas! :bax:

GUNNER
05-07-2007, 12:15 PM
looks nice, very clean layout and great features

Toby
05-07-2007, 01:08 PM
A sample thumb for each gallery would be useful for those of us looking for specific types of galleries (i.e. lingerie, stockings, heels, etc.)

Mr. Goat
05-07-2007, 05:34 PM
A sample thumb for each gallery would be useful for those of us looking for specific types of galleries (i.e. lingerie, stockings, heels, etc.)

SO not a thumb to download but a thumb to preview the content before you even grab the links?

Baxter
05-07-2007, 05:49 PM
hey toby if you want i can make you a list of the galls you need so you dont have to go thru them...just email me what niche you need :)

baxter@mediumpimpin.com