PDA

View Full Version : mailman, you been paid yet?

Toby
04-16-2007, 08:04 AM
This is really a follow up to a thread Jace started a couple of months ago.
http://bbs.mediumpimpin.com/showthread.php?t=50229

The domain xclusivecash.com is now a mirror of norivalsmedia.com and affiliate stats for xclusivecash are no longer accessible.

XxXotic
04-16-2007, 08:05 AM
nobody has been paid yet, mark's not the only guy here owed money ;)

XxXotic
04-16-2007, 08:05 AM
http://bbs.mediumpimpin.com/showthread.php?t=52756&highlight=rivals

Toby
04-16-2007, 08:18 AM
http://bbs.mediumpimpin.com/showthread.php?t=52756&highlight=rivals
Thx, somehow I missed that thread.

I just tracked down some Brandi galleries with the old NATS links. As expected they still take the surfer to the tour, but obviously no one is getting credit for any sales.

KRM
04-16-2007, 10:00 AM
Wonder how much cash they have raked in while not paying the affiliates.

StuartD
04-16-2007, 10:28 AM
I like their first domain www.norivalmedia.com better.

Mr. Goat
04-16-2007, 10:38 AM
Yeah I think I noticed it just a few days after they switched it all because I was screen capping my XC stats as this went along. I tried to talk to Chris but he would not respond then Tucker responded because this is now under their NEW company so Tucker is now part of this unlike XC :rolleyes: ... Said NATS forced them to close down the other site.. find that odd but we will see.

I am debating about switching all the old links over to Epoch so I can atlest to start getting paid for old archive sales etc.. I did a test gallery and it all seems to work in the new system but im still torn!

MP
04-16-2007, 10:38 AM
I like their first domain www.norivalmedia.com better.

Dude that is the funniest fucking thing I have seen in a while, snagged the name right out from under them!

Fluid
04-16-2007, 01:22 PM
Yeah I think I noticed it just a few days after they switched it all because I was screen capping my XC stats as this went along. I tried to talk to Chris but he would not respond then Tucker responded because this is now under their NEW company so Tucker is now part of this unlike XC :rolleyes: ... Said NATS forced them to close down the other site.. find that odd but we will see.

I am debating about switching all the old links over to Epoch so I can atlest to start getting paid for old archive sales etc.. I did a test gallery and it all seems to work in the new system but im still torn!

I just lost all respect for ya.
I pulled all their galleries off my server long time ago, and swore nothing with that chick on it would ever grace it again.

Mr. Goat
04-16-2007, 01:45 PM
I wont pull my galleries I dont need to get blacklisted, I am postivie I have a hell of a lot more galleries out there then you.

Mr. Goat
04-16-2007, 01:47 PM
also OLD XC/NATS links now redirect to their site without a code so I leave all old galleries alone they profit even more. I change my links atlest I get my cut back.

Fluid
04-16-2007, 01:49 PM
I wont pull my galleries I dont need to get blacklisted, I am postivie I have a hell of a lot more galleries out there then you.

I had something like 120 galleries out for her, but nothing past the winter of 2005/2006 when her conversions started to slip so there was minimal archive traffic to them. 80% of those were on the domain I lost due to godaddy's fuckup so I just deleted the rest and used the standard 404 page for her.

Mr. Goat
04-16-2007, 01:51 PM
Yeah see I was submitting daily untill shit hit the fan! I have far too much invested.. plus I still have that lame hope i will get paid I was still making upto and around 400 a period from new sales that were coming from old galleries.

Fluid
04-16-2007, 01:55 PM
Yeah see I was submitting daily untill shit hit the fan! I have far too much invested.. plus I still have that lame hope i will get paid I was still making upto and around 400 a period from new sales that were coming from old galleries.

this is why I never concentrate my efforts on just one sponsor. :(
I got good and fucked yrs ago for a few grand and they were my main sponsor, had a few hundred freesites out for them, learned my lesson then :(

Mr. Goat
04-16-2007, 02:07 PM
this is why I never concentrate my efforts on just one sponsor. :(
I got good and fucked yrs ago for a few grand and they were my main sponsor, had a few hundred freesites out for them, learned my lesson then :(

Well I got suckred what can I say :( Angel and Vegas we good peeps not their fault and even after that went down Chris and Brandi worked with me making sure all was good then BANG no monies :(

Fluid
04-16-2007, 02:13 PM
Well I got suckred what can I say :( Angel and Vegas we good peeps not their fault and even after that went down Chris and Brandi worked with me making sure all was good then BANG no monies :(

I took angel and vegas leaving as wakeup call, I was going to start promoting them again before they left, and after I had a hard time getting ahold of nastyboy so I just let it drop and worked on some other shit, never came back to them thankfully, so all I lost were the rebills.

Rictor
04-16-2007, 02:20 PM
Mailman, just change your galleries over to a different sponsor, using new content but the same urls. Most tgps scripts will recognize that the galleries were changed and send up a red flag to the tgp owner to check them, but when they check them, everything should be fine as long as the content is similar to what you had up before. My advice would be to throw up a bunch of Medium Pimpin galleries to replace the Xvlusive ones in your archives.

I've done this many times over the years for sponsors that have gone out of business and haven't been blacklisted yet. If a sponsor screws me today, I guarantee you that tomorrow any galleries I have sending them traffic will be redone with new content and linked to a new sponsor by tomorrow. I would never let them go 404 as that may get you blacklisted AND it's a waste of good archive/SE traffic. I still get sales on galleries from 1997.