PDA

View Full Version : Went to Premier's last night...

AbulletAway
04-08-2007, 11:48 AM
No, it's not a strip club. Just a bar / pool hall. First I went to the store. I figured I would just get some munchies and then come back and watch some movies, maybe a little COD action. I couldn't find shit I wanted to eat at the store. Everything needed to be made and I didn't want to dig through Kevin's cupboards to find what I need or worse dig through them and find he doesn't have what I need.

I decided then that I was gonna try to find Premier's. I had already called Kevin and asked directions shortly before I left the house. After I had talked to him I had decided against it. I thought, do I really need to go to a bar, have a few drinks and worse yet be driving home in his car? As it turns out, the answer to that question yes and no. No, if I got shit to munch on while I watch movies at the house. Yes, if I don't and can find anything I want to eat at the store. So, I paid for two bags of pretzels and headed over to Premier's.

I found it pretty easy. Didn't make single wrong turn. Got inside the bar, got a good seat at the bar ordered a beer with that sense of accomplishment damn it, I had found my way error free. I deserved to be rewarded with beer and food. I called Mailman. We gossiped a bit, and then I got the NTV trivia game out and started to play. After the first game I ordered some chicken strips and fries. The sauce for the chicken strips was so good.

The bartender was a cutie even though she was blonde. She had this amazing talent for remembering names. I liked how she called me Erik every time; it was like we were best friends. The bartender and I had chatted for a bit. I told her about the porsche. Wanted to lie and play like it was mine but that's just not my thing. So instead I giggled like a school girl as her told her about taking out the bosses’ car and almost being too terrified to enjoy the ride. She thought it was cute. Before I left I told her that I'd be back probably with the boss and that it was nice talking to her. I wanted to through out, "Please touch my penis." But there were others around and I like to keep the bedroom talk semi private.

About the car. Good God it's insane. I'm not sure how to describe it? A car like that redefines driving. As much as I love my little KIA. There's just a difference between that and most other cars I've driven. I had Camaro Z28 before, it was new and amazingly fast. I beat everyone with that car off the line, there's just nothing faster you can buy for under 60k. But, the Porsche. When you hit the gas like you mean it, there's no lag time. There's no time to correct or change your mind. You go and get there at almost the same time. I haven't had the chance to open it up yet. I stepped on the gas heavy a few times on a little stretch close to the house and I thought I was gonna pee a little. It was soooo nice. However, I was glad I slowed down because just as I did, two cops were parked with their lights on semi blocking the entrance to Kevin's housing community. I thought to myself briefly, "You dirty bastard. Call me out on the board, make me take you car then call and report it stolen! Damn you Kevin! Damn you my friend!" But, that was not the case. However, they did totally stare at me as I drove by them. It wasn't a look of distrust or contempt, like "We're the cops you will respect us damn it!" It was more of, "Look at that guy, I bet he thinks he's so cool with that car." I did actually. But they'll never know I look at that car and Kevin driving it the same way. :xclusive:

JerseyGTO
04-08-2007, 12:00 PM
Premieres is Ok....I really dont go out much anymore

But with that being said A few places to go...

1. The Ugly Mugg if you wanna go out chill the fuck out and get laid by the local talent..

2.Seminole Hard rock...24hrs of drinking and again local talent lookin to get laid(so they live in a trailer) an late in the night you get allota hotties in there...

3.I would send you to goldfinger but my brother is on vacation for two weeks to hook you guys up an unfortunanely me and his boss dont get along any more

But the first two are worth looking into ;)

Peedy
04-08-2007, 12:02 PM
"Please touch my Penis!" hahahahaha NICE

Mr. Goat
04-08-2007, 12:22 PM
You made it home okay :)

Dario
04-08-2007, 12:29 PM
:lol1: nice story man but why didn't you get the bartenders phone number? you already planted the porsche seed might as well have played it

AbulletAway
04-08-2007, 01:02 PM
Premieres is Ok....I really dont go out much anymore

But with that being said A few places to go...

1. The Ugly Mugg if you wanna go out chill the fuck out and get laid by the local talent..

2.Seminole Hard rock...24hrs of drinking and again local talent lookin to get laid(so they live in a trailer) an late in the night you get allota hotties in there...

3.I would send you to goldfinger but my brother is on vacation for two weeks to hook you guys up an unfortunanely me and his boss dont get along any more

But the first two are worth looking into ;)

When Kevin gets back we'll look in to those places? Where are you at man? We should all hook up while I'm down here.

AbulletAway
04-08-2007, 01:05 PM
:lol1: nice story man but why didn't you get the bartenders phone number? you already planted the porsche seed might as well have played it

I was gonna play that card actually. But, some load Jamacin dude came in and sat a few seats away from then some kid who didn't look old enough to have pubes came in and sat with him. They monopolyzed her time. I like to watch my potential prey for a while. See them interact with people. Pick up on shit they say then when I start talking to them I have some clue where to lead the conversation for the best results. Didn't have a chance last night. But, I will be here for a while yet, there's still time.

Fluid
04-08-2007, 01:15 PM
Dude..it's like when we were in miami...ya needed me to come over and say
"My friend here wants his picture taken with you, he's a huge fan, by the way, can ya be nude at the time" lol

AbulletAway
04-08-2007, 01:18 PM
Dude..it's like when we were in miami...ya needed me to come over and say
"My friend here wants his picture taken with you, he's a huge fan, by the way, can ya be nude at the time" lol

Very true. I am not much of an approach kinda guy. Any chance of public rejection and it happening. I got enough of that when I was married.

You gonna be out for the Miami show? I want more pics and with you around I can get them :)

Fluid
04-08-2007, 01:23 PM
Very true. I am not much of an approach kinda guy. Any chance of public rejection and it happening. I got enough of that when I was married.

You gonna be out for the Miami show? I want more pics and with you around I can get them :)

no clue yet..I want to but something always seems to come up either money or time wise right before miami and vegas that fucks up my plans