PDA

View Full Version : Special Offer For Medium Pimps

XxXotic
06-26-2003, 01:23 PM
Since mailman's giving away a copy of my TGP Script (http://www.tgpxs.com) I figured I'd pop in and say hello and make a special offer to the board members here. For those who don't know already, I own TGPXS TGP Scripts which is a full featured thumb preview script, easily comparable to the "big boy" scripts with more features at less cost. The script runs multi-domain so you can admin more then 1 TGP from one admin page if you have multiple sites. Initial license for the script allows for 2 domains, with upgrades for 6 domains and unlimited domains available. I also have an easy payment plan as well if you can't afford to drop the full 380.

I usually sell the script for 380$ installed but for Medium Pimps, I'm extending a special offer of $250 installed with a 2 domain license. The easy payment plan is NOT available for this offer and will only be good until sometime in July.

List of TGPXS's Features (http://www.tgpxs.com/features.htm) there are more then that, but haven't been able to edit the site to reflect those. A Demo admin area is available as well, those interested should contact me either by email or ICQ

ICQ .: 135887013
email .: whydontyou @ givemethefinger.com (yes, it's real)

Mailman this is for you homey

Mr. Goat
06-26-2003, 01:25 PM
Sweet deal!

Everyone this is a pimp script and its great that it is being offred... this is defently a a deal you dont want to pass up.. perfect time to start your own TGP!

:)

mpgod
06-26-2003, 01:38 PM
Nice Option,

Option to convert at submission to:
All lowercase
All uppercase
Uppercase first letter only
Uppercase first letter of each word
Leave as-is

Baxter
06-27-2003, 01:52 AM
Hey XxXotic

Does the script have something that you can have the person who is posting the gallery put thier name in so you can have the gallery on your page say "Posted By Baxter" I am working on something and that would be nice so I was just wondering?

Thanks

Baxter

princess
06-27-2003, 02:05 AM
That's a excellent little offer there XxXotic!

Yo Adrian
06-27-2003, 03:10 PM
Great offer XxXotic! From what you've told me about your script it's off da hook!

XxXotic
06-27-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Baxter
Hey XxXotic

Does the script have something that you can have the person who is posting the gallery put thier name in so you can have the gallery on your page say "Posted By Baxter" I am working on something and that would be nice so I was just wondering?

Thanks

Baxter yes it does :) you'd just set it up as

posted by %submittername% in your text line template and it will display the submitters name :)

XxXotic
06-27-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Yo Adrian
Great offer XxXotic! From what you've told me about your script it's off da hook! one of, if not the best on the market right now :beer:

how ya been bud? things are well at SC i hope?

WicKed NinJa
06-27-2003, 04:00 PM
nice deal, Im gonna have to hit you up on that one

Baxter
06-30-2003, 06:08 AM
sounds good to me to ill be getting it soon :)