PDA

View Full Version : My Neighbor is a worthless biatch!!!!!!!!

Angeleyes
12-14-2006, 04:49 AM
First of all, she is a British girl that married an American and at first I thought they were the best neighbors possible. She is an attorney and thinks her shit doesn't stink and talks down to EVERYONE now that she has her citizenship. (It was like a switch went off and she changed). She slams doors in peoples faces, she argues louder than hell with her new hubby, she offered me money to design her a website and I told her it would take weeks because I have a full time job. She found the yahoo GEOCITIES page builder (a 3 year old could design a page using that) and started bragging about making her own page after I sunk my personal time into designing her a nice one which I won't get paid for and then lastnight..... (Before I get into the story, she always has to be "one up" on everyone, so when I became friends with the lady downstairs, she started inserting herself into her life even though all she did was make fun of her) Now on with the story........ took her out lastnight and got her so wasted, I found the lady and her dog passed out in the grass. I got her home, changed her clothes, helped her piss, got her water, walked her dog for her several times and then she quit breathing so I called 911.

The douche bag neighbor basically opened her car door and shoved this 55 yr old lady out. I witnessed the entire thing, but found her passed out in the grass 20 mins later.

NICE GIRL HUH?

I can switch buildings for 250.00 total costs to get away from her coke snorting, holier than thou ass. Speaking of coke, while the downstairs older lady was semi coherent she was trying to look for the coke that the upstairs neighbor gave to her. I was like WTF? I may be MANY things, but I never have and never will touch illegal drugs.

Would you move if you had a neighbor THAT bad and the apt. only charged 250?

Makaveli
12-14-2006, 06:22 AM
I'd instead do what I could to get her kicked out.. if you dont like your place that much, then spend the 250 and say peace-out!

Jace
12-14-2006, 06:27 AM
yes, i would move

that is why we have a house now, no neighbors against our walls

Seven888
12-14-2006, 07:15 AM
I'd move without a second doubt.

PMC
12-14-2006, 08:18 AM
i bought a house, so sick of wierd apartment neighbours.

Reppy
12-14-2006, 09:12 AM
Make a Geocities page about HER. And sooner or later Google (and other Search Engines) will index it. And when family, friends, potential clients or even herself "Google" her name they'll find a whole bunch of startling new facts about her.

No lies though, you wouldn't want her to sue you for defamation.

JerseyGTO
12-14-2006, 10:19 AM
UGHHH where the hell where you when I was drinkin comein home a passin out on the lawn Sheechhh :naughty: :D anyways move be gone fuck it screw her I lived in a apt then bought a condo cant friggin do it neighbors piss me off im an ogre I wanna live in a cave no caves down here so I bought a lil house instead with a high wooden fence an high shrubs im isolated an im fine ;)

Anthony
12-14-2006, 11:20 AM
I'm lucky, just bought a condo going on 2 years old now. It was built with Florida's newest building regulations, and I rarely hear anyone, and I live on the 2nd floor. :)

I don't see any idiots either, as I have a garage that has an extra entrance. It's rather spiffy.

Angeleyes
12-14-2006, 07:06 PM
Problem is I do love my place, aside from the ridiculous rent (about 1200 for a one bedroom) I have been looking for a house and my Mortgage guy told me that my credit score was almost perfect so I could qualify for any size mortgage I want because they base it on the score, they don't even bother to ask your income.... HOWEVER..... that is such a huge undertaking, and seeing that I would be doing it alone, I just freak the hell out when I get close to signing all the paperwork. The houses where I live start around 400k and that isn't for anything special. HOWEVER, there is a city called Avon Park that is between Boca and Orlando where it is sparcely populated and for 160 I could get into a BRAND NEW 3 bedroom/2 bath/2 car garage, over 2000 sq feet, fenced in yard and an acre of land. It's a rare find but I keep twiddling my thumbs worrying about it. I'd have a ton of expenses and I'm a big ass chicken shit, but at the rate I'm blowing money on rent, I might as well start wiping my ass with 50 dollar bills. My main concerns are the fact that if crap breaks, I have to pay to fix it, it's not like renting. Also I would have to make sure I could do the mortgage payment/HOA AND the Home Onwers Insurance which has trippled in Florida and so bad that people are losing their homes over it.

Now for the bright side... Avon Park is expected to more than quadruple in population within 5 years so that 160k house will be worth about 350 in 5 years, so I'm partially kicking myself in the ass for not jumping on it.

ANY ADVICE FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER? Do they have special insurance that will pay your mortgage if you end up unemployed or injured for "X amount of months"? Etc.

I want to hear from a party that isn't involved in me purchasing the house, a totally non connected person.

JerseyGTO
12-14-2006, 10:26 PM
Problem is I do love my place, aside
I want to hear from a party that isn't involved in me purchasing the house, a totally non connected person.Pull up a chair kid!! check into a goverment grant http://www.grants.gov/ there are soooo many to chose from Im working on one now so I can go into neglected neighborhoods so I can start a community rebuild program building an renovating houses to build the communitys up such as parts of miami/dade an ft lauderdale they have alot of mortguage an housing programs....an another thing stay away from the 400 plus houses my house was reduced 4 times 300,000 to 235,000 and I have a 3/1 at 1,000 square ft with a decent yard but I dont need much to begin with!! the thing about florida itself is the nice areas are gettingggg tooo built up an the prices are fucking riduculous sooooo you go to the very cheap decent areas buy an see ;) u aint gonna move right away right??? An dats one to grow on!! :lol1:

XxXotic
12-14-2006, 10:49 PM
you're making mountains out of molehills and once you actually have a *bad* neighbor you'll realize this. Doesn't matter where you go, people do drugs, people argue with their spouse and above anything else people typically only give a fuck about themselves. Moving isn't going to change anything other than giving you a new neighbor to hate. :2cents:

Angeleyes
12-14-2006, 11:55 PM
you're making mountains out of molehills and once you actually have a *bad* neighbor you'll realize this. Doesn't matter where you go, people do drugs, people argue with their spouse and above anything else people typically only give a fuck about themselves. Moving isn't going to change anything other than giving you a new neighbor to hate. :2cents:

I disagree. I've had some real morons for neighbors that were loud and just plain obnoxious, but this is the first time I've wanted to get the hell away. Hell, I've had atleast 40 neighbors since I've been renting (considering upstairs/downstairs, etc) and nobody has made me so angry I couldn't handle even looking at them. This is also the first one to drop illegal drugs around our entry (4 doors per entry area). I found a dirty needle today. AND anyone that lives in FL knows that Parkland is a very nice area, this isn't typical of something you would expect from this place. Hell MediumPimpin and Lynn are a few miles down the road... It's a quiet, beautiful place, I just got stuck next to a real loser. As far as drugs.... I honestly don't care what people do in the privacy of their own homes but when they bring it outside, leave needles around (ok, I only ever found the one today, but still...), get drug free people hooked and shit, I don't like it.... not one bit. Plus they don't just argue, they throw shit at walls all night, drive drunk and take up 2 spaces (and we have limited parking), etc. I would take my old neighbors any day over this pair.

NOW ON TO THE HOUSE....... JERSEY....CAN YOU EMAIL ME ABOUT THOSE GRANTS? MY MORTGAGE PEOPLE TOLD ME I HAVE TOO MANY ASSETS TO QUALIFY AND I TEND TO DISAGREE WITH THAT..... I HAVE EQUITY IN A CAR AND SOME NOMINAL MONEY IN CD'S ..... BIG FRICKEN DEAL. I would have thought there would be a first time buyers break if nothing else. It's obvious you know what you are talking about, would love to pick your brain!!!!

XxXotic
12-15-2006, 12:27 AM
I disagree. I've had some real morons for neighbors that were loud and just plain obnoxious, but this is the first time I've wanted to get the hell away. Hell, I've had atleast 40 neighbors since I've been renting (considering upstairs/downstairs, etc) and nobody has made me so angry I couldn't handle even looking at them. This is also the first one to drop illegal drugs around our entry (4 doors per entry area). I found a dirty needle today. AND anyone that lives in FL knows that Parkland is a very nice area, this isn't typical of something you would expect from this place. Hell MediumPimpin and Lynn are a few miles down the road... It's a quiet, beautiful place, I just got stuck next to a real loser. As far as drugs.... I honestly don't care what people do in the privacy of their own homes but when they bring it outside, leave needles around (ok, I only ever found the one today, but still...), get drug free people hooked and shit, I don't like it.... not one bit. Plus they don't just argue, they throw shit at walls all night, drive drunk and take up 2 spaces (and we have limited parking), etc. I would take my old neighbors any day over this pair.

NOW ON TO THE HOUSE....... JERSEY....CAN YOU EMAIL ME ABOUT THOSE GRANTS? MY MORTGAGE PEOPLE TOLD ME I HAVE TOO MANY ASSETS TO QUALIFY AND I TEND TO DISAGREE WITH THAT..... I HAVE EQUITY IN A CAR AND SOME NOMINAL MONEY IN CD'S ..... BIG FRICKEN DEAL. I would have thought there would be a first time buyers break if nothing else. It's obvious you know what you are talking about, would love to pick your brain!!!!well if people are leaving needles around you should probably call the cops, considering needles are jam packed with hordes of DNA it wouldn't be too hard for them to put 2 and 2 together and find out who the user is and take appropriate action.

It doesnt matter if you're in Parkland or Stuart florida, drug use is not limited to the ghetto or shitty neighborhoods. Cocaine has been and always will be rich white mans drug (the highest usage among any race/sex is white males) so to find it in your community shouldn't come as any big surprise. I'd be willing to wager most if not all of your neighbors do something, smoke, pills, drink excessively, coke, ecstacy... whatever.

Point is, it doesn't matter where you go, your neighbors are always going to piss you off at some point down the line. Start complaining about her to management or the police when they argue and get all loud. Why should you inconvenience yourself by having to move, change addresses, etc etc when you should be more focused on getting her gone. ;)

Cuban Chick
12-15-2006, 12:42 AM
what a bitch. i'd try and get her to move out too. if you like your place and its hard to find something like it, then why move?

Angeleyes
12-15-2006, 02:06 AM
Chris, I did call the cops the night I had to help out the neighbor and they are not doing shit. I don't care, I'm leaving....... either to the home in Avon Park that I have my eyes on or another building. Let her pollute (sp?) herself with her husband. I won't pick the other neighbor up next time she passes out.... I took care of her and saved her life by calling 911 and the xmas card I left on her door was torn in half and left on the ground. Something is wrong with people these days. She knew damn well that I changed her clothing because she pissed on herself, helped her to the bathroom, took care of her dog....... all for what? Atleast I don't feel guilt because I stepped in and helped her.......... It ends there. JERSEY has me more interested in buying that house and stopping to be a chicken shit about home ownership. I pray for both of them....and I hope to god that S didn't get D addicted to anything. (Sorry, won't use names)

Angeleyes
12-15-2006, 02:16 AM
well if people are leaving needles around you should probably call the cops, considering needles are jam packed with hordes of DNA it wouldn't be too hard for them to put 2 and 2 together and find out who the user is and take appropriate action.

It doesnt matter if you're in Parkland or Stuart florida, drug use is not limited to the ghetto or shitty neighborhoods. Cocaine has been and always will be rich white mans drug (the highest usage among any race/sex is white males) so to find it in your community shouldn't come as any big surprise. I'd be willing to wager most if not all of your neighbors do something, smoke, pills, drink excessively, coke, ecstacy... whatever.

Point is, it doesn't matter where you go, your neighbors are always going to piss you off at some point down the line. Start complaining about her to management or the police when they argue and get all loud. Why should you inconvenience yourself by having to move, change addresses, etc etc when you should be more focused on getting her gone. ;)

I consider you a good friend but you do not know me as well as you may think. I'm not ingorant to the drug usage in any area, but I am framiliar with mine for 5 years now AND I MEAN DEALING WITH THE PEEPS ON IT...I DON'T DO ILLEGAL DRUGS, I HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS WITHOUT and this is the first time this has popped up. I am certain other ppl are doing drugs but they dont advertise it, therefor I don't care. What I don't know won't kill me. (Or in this case annoy me).

Angeleyes
12-15-2006, 06:13 AM
well if people are leaving needles around you should probably call the cops, considering needles are jam packed with hordes of DNA it wouldn't be too hard for them to put 2 and 2 together and find out who the user is and take appropriate action.

wHAT THE HELL DOES COKE DO ANYHOW? I'M ADDICTED TO CAFFEIENE, IS IT LIKE THAT WITH MORE PUNCH? IN OTHER WORDS--- WTF KIND OF BENEFIT DO THEY GET FROM THAT CRAP? I DON'T EVEN SMOKE POT, YOU KNOW THAT BUT I AM ALSO VERY IGNORANT ABOUT ILLEGAL DRUGS. I'm sure many do it and I don't care as long as they leave it away from my home, but wtf is a needle used for? I am on prescribed and legal injection medication and it's not any heavy crap, it's a non narcotic pain killer for the neurologic damage in my back...and I use the hazardous waste boxes provided to me to dispose properly. Beyond that I don't know jack shit about illegal drugs and before I involve the police I am kind of afraid of them and what they may or may not do to me if I get them in trouble... there are no kids involved so I think I would feel safer just leaving for a building on the North side. :( If kids were involved I would step up and grow some balls, but they are just a couple of 30 something self destructive ppl. ..... and if you read a previous post I did involve the police when my older neighbor had major issues breathing... but I kep that incident about her and keeping her safe, not a bitching session about the idiots that got her that way.

Capt. 'rold
12-15-2006, 07:26 AM
I never really understood blow. I did it a couple of times many years ago, and all it did was string me out and make me feel like a zombie afterwards. A dirty drug, that's for sure.

JerseyGTO
12-15-2006, 07:41 AM
Ummmmm you two done?? ;) you bolth got valid points now either have sex whit each other an tire each other out or jus have sex for the hell of it :lol1: :lol1: :D Ok as I said im not a happy,shiny cheery person..I got lucky when I bought my house my uncle lives next door an my mom two doors down an I live on the corner the neighbors behind me are ok but do get a lil on my nerves but then Im just a miserable bastard when you move into a house its a big step even for me it takes alotta research time an patience you cant live in a leave it to beaver neighborhood anymore they simply dont exist..angel here are 2 links for you to check http://www.grants.gov/ and http://www.hud.gov/buying/ check'em out and let me know if you need anymore help...C-YAs :hello:

XxXotic
12-15-2006, 12:16 PM
wow what happened here? my only point was that it doesnt matter what you do or where you go, neighbors will ALWAYS be an annoyance, I know you like your place as I spoken to you dozens of times about it so why inconvenience yourself over some other shitbag's problems. You can't control who your neighbors are, nor can you control what they do and how they act so no matter where you go you're bound to run into issues from time to time.

And if you want my opinion, it's high time you got your chicken ass up and started looking into owning as opposed to renting. You've been talking about it for what? how long have we known each other? 5 years? :naughty: