PDA

View Full Version : Anyone listen to Howard Stern on Syrius?

rockhard8
12-13-2006, 01:30 AM
just wondering if it is better or more funny now that it's no holds barred. He's on Letterman tonight (with Gwen Stefani no less) and gave away a Sirius Stiletto to everyone in the audience, and then called himself the white Oprah

Cuban Chick
12-13-2006, 01:36 AM
dont listen to him at all.

Mr. Goat
12-13-2006, 02:05 AM
I tried buying a sirius radio 3 times just for him and first time when he was not in canada I signed up through a US addy since I was told I could get it if billing was in teh US and nope still got the CDN feed, then I went out a few months later got another one and the radio was fucked so returned that and got another and that radio was fucked also so I said FUCK IT and gave up.

Mr. Goat
12-13-2006, 02:06 AM
Oh should mention that I went out a few months later again because he is now here in the canadain feed. I was so mad I got 2 lemons I just had to give up!

XxXotic
12-13-2006, 04:04 AM
i have xm so no

Panky
12-13-2006, 04:16 AM
Howard Stern gets on my nerves after awhile. He's done some really good shows, but some days, he's rather annoying.

Capt. 'rold
12-13-2006, 04:21 AM
listened to him on Sirius a few times...he's calmed down quite a bit since the old days

rockhard8
12-13-2006, 04:52 AM
Howard Stern gets on my nerves after awhile. He's done some really good shows, but some days, he's rather annoying.
that's what I liked about the E show, they cut out the monotonous and aired the best stuff

I guess he has his own tv channel too now where you can view the show like it was on E. If I go satellite it's for his show only so I'm hoping someone can give me a review of the show now compared to before.

Seven888
12-13-2006, 05:12 AM
never tried syrius.. I do listen to some of his record feeds that get posted online

Hammer
12-13-2006, 09:27 AM
I'm listening to him right now as a matter of fact but I can't say his show is any better now that it's uncensored. It's pretty much the same old thing day after day only now he can say fuck.

I do like Sirius though. I have units in my house and my cars and wouldn't go back to commercial radio again.

PurrsianPussyKat
12-13-2006, 09:49 AM
I used to love howard, but now he bores me.

DarkWeb
12-13-2006, 11:09 AM
I'm listening to him right now as a matter of fact but I can't say his show is any better now that it's uncensored. It's pretty much the same old thing day after day only now he can say fuck.

I do like Sirius though. I have units in my house and my cars and wouldn't go back to commercial radio again.

Same here :)

Not any "Better" but I'm sure there's many jokes we can hear now that weren't able to be on the air beffore. Also if you miss the show it plays all day so you can catch up if you like. Plus he has other channels with other programing witch is prity dam funny.

On top of that you have weather and traffic in almost any major city, any kind of music and it comes in almost anywear so if you travel you get the same programing you like and don't have to search for something on the radio

I will never go back

Empress_JRN
12-14-2006, 09:24 AM
just wondering if it is better or more funny now that it's no holds barred. He's on Letterman tonight (with Gwen Stefani no less) and gave away a Sirius Stiletto to everyone in the audience, and then called himself the white Oprah

hahahaha...I love that guys...he's amazing!!!