PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Love Kids!

MP
12-11-2006, 12:28 PM
They have balls!

TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- Iranian students have staged a rare demonstration against President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, setting off firecrackers and burning pictures of him as he delivered a speech at Tehran university, reports said.

They chant "death to dictator" before attacking TV crew, report says

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/12/11/iran.students/index.html

XxXotic
12-11-2006, 12:30 PM
they werent chanting death to dictator about ahmadinejina-na-gunna-work-here-anymore though, they mixed that up initially but corrected it on air

kdoublei
12-11-2006, 01:25 PM
rebels make the world go wrong

KRM
12-11-2006, 02:07 PM
Funny how most of the Iranians are great people that want a free life but the ones in power hold them down.

SirMoby
12-11-2006, 03:42 PM
Funny how most of the Iranians are great people that want a free life but the ones in power hold them down.
I've only know about a dozen Iranians and currently only close to 2 and their families. These two are some of the finest people I've ever met.

However, I do believe that a large majority of people living in Iran are OK with having a dictator.

Here in America there's a huge amount of people that hate checks and balances and want one man to be in total control of everything. Not everyone wants to take the time to think about things and many people just want someone else to control what they hear, see and believe.

Is it strange that the two people that I'd trust with my family the most are from Iran and Syria?

EyesWideShut
12-12-2006, 03:04 AM

My thoughts exactly.

Seven888
12-12-2006, 06:13 AM
dumber then a box of rocks ;)