PDA

View Full Version : URGENT... BIZ CARDS NEEDED ASAP!

Angeleyes
12-10-2006, 07:21 PM
I have called so many places down here, it's sick. Either they won't work with the site design, they won't print under 5,000 cards or the big one, they won't print the word "sex".

I need 250 + 250 cards (may possibly go up to 500 + 500) using the logo at www.sexdatecash.com (with the boy/girl symbol and the simple text which has a color fade and done in IMPACT as far as I can figure. I DO have that portion of the site in a much larger image.

WHAT I NEED:
I need that logo and the remainder of the card to be a matching blue for the bottom portion of the logo and the proper information for two executives added along with payouts and a "one liner" marketing blurb. (Text to be done in Yellow and White).

1. FULL COLOR (obviously)
2. GLOSSY OR MAT
3. WHITE BACK IS OK

PLEASE, IF YOU DO IT OR KNOW SOMEONE THAT CAN DO THE ABOVE MENTIONED WITH A DELIVERY DATE NO LATER THAN JANUARY 8TH, PLEASE HAVE THEM EMAIL ME, OR ICQ ME ASAP. I NEED THE DESIGN SLAPPED TOGETHER, and again, the design is on the site, I can provide the contact information and other text.

HELP ME!!!!!!! :corky: PLEASE!!!

ronaldo
12-10-2006, 07:53 PM
I used http://acidflyers.com/order/completepricing.html?SESSID=575f6bcae08c6a616e6f0e 6eecda7b99 once and they were great (looks like they won't do under 500 cards though). I've heard some stories, but they were great with me. Reasonable price and on time with two weeks notice. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Panky
12-10-2006, 08:01 PM
Look for someone and/or company who prints club cards/postcards. They can do double sided full glossy at a fraction of the cost of traditional business card printers.

Capt. 'rold
12-10-2006, 08:40 PM
Look for someone and/or company who prints club cards/postcards. They can do double sided full glossy at a fraction of the cost of traditional business card printers.

not a bad idea...can you find franchise stores that would do that here in Canada?

Jace
12-10-2006, 11:30 PM
www.acidflyers.com

I have used them for years, they will print and design anything, and they have killer prices

Panky
12-11-2006, 01:42 AM
not a bad idea...can you find franchise stores that would do that here in Canada?

Yes. There is also a guy here in Montreal. Can't remember his contact info or site offhand, but I can dig it up if need be.

asuna
12-11-2006, 07:25 AM
I wanted a small set of cards printed too, but where I got mine printed up the guy said it costs cheaper to print up 3000 than 250+250 or something like that,

I got 3000 printed up for $125 plus $50 setup fee, and it included the artwork

Jace
12-11-2006, 07:43 AM
acidflyers has 500 for $32, can't beat that