PDA

View Full Version : How do you know how to dress?

pam
12-08-2006, 07:10 AM
Tuesday it snowed (a little bit). Wednesday it was 21 degrees. Yesterday it was sunny and 62. Today it will be 29 with snow (an inch or so they say).

I had put away my lightweight coats and had to drag one out yesterday. Pretty soon I'll be taking out the summer shorts to wear for Christmas.

JerseyGTO
12-08-2006, 07:32 AM
Shorts huh? :naughty: Kiddin :D To tell the gods honest truth it been like that since the 90s it sounds weird but not really..well in the 80s Indian summers were once in a blue moon but over the years a lil too frequent!! when I worked at the airport (newark) Start a 6pm shorts,t-shirt and start loading the topside of the planes by 8pm hey its gettin a lil chilly ill put on my hoodie(sweatshirt) 10pm what the hell freezing rain!! finally 3am holy shit 4 inches of snow an its 30 degrees!! christ whats next its gonna rain frogs :crazy:

kdoublei
12-08-2006, 07:36 AM
we got the same crazinness going on here. stay in the house

pam
12-08-2006, 08:46 AM
Now they say 52 tomorrow and it's snowing right now.

Yeah, shorts! If you saw my legs, JGTO, you'd be amazed -- they look like they belong on a powerlifter.

(BTW, saw my 389 yesterday and she's so pretty -- Pontiac blue with nice shiny chrome surfaces, bead blasting went well, next they shine up the Edelbrock)

JerseyGTO
12-08-2006, 10:37 AM
(BTW, saw my 389 yesterday and she's so pretty -- Pontiac blue with nice shiny chrome surfaces, bead blasting went well, next they shine up the Edelbrock)Noiceeeeee!! im jealous but im suprised you went with a edelborck (Its a sweet intake Ive used em' myself on my 400s) but my 389 well actually all pontiacs beleive it or not run alot stronger an cooler with a factory aluminum piece .but if going a lil wild or want some shine under the hood with it then hell yeaaaa the Edelbrock piece is always my choice ;) :D

Empress_JRN
12-08-2006, 11:01 AM
Tuesday it snowed (a little bit). Wednesday it was 21 degrees. Yesterday it was sunny and 62. Today it will be 29 with snow (an inch or so they say).

I had put away my lightweight coats and had to drag one out yesterday. Pretty soon I'll be taking out the summer shorts to wear for Christmas.

summer shorts during winter? ehmmn...

DarkWeb
12-08-2006, 11:29 AM
Shorts huh? :naughty: Kiddin :D To tell the gods honest truth it been like that since the 90s it sounds weird but not really..well in the 80s Indian summers were once in a blue moon but over the years a lil too frequent!! when I worked at the airport (newark) Start a 6pm shorts,t-shirt and start loading the topside of the planes by 8pm hey its gettin a lil chilly ill put on my hoodie(sweatshirt) 10pm what the hell freezing rain!! finally 3am holy shit 4 inches of snow an its 30 degrees!! christ whats next its gonna rain frogs :crazy:

Yah, Jersey weather's crazy :crazy: It was allmost 50 yesterday, today 12 WTF :crazyeyes

Mr. Goat
12-08-2006, 11:32 AM
I just wear my undies all day and keep a pair of track pants close by :)

NinjaSteve
12-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Dress in layers and with the pants that zip off into shorts. Or just avoid going outside, maybe that could work.

XxXotic
12-08-2006, 12:17 PM
it was 80 here on like monday, it's 19 right now :lol1:

PMC
12-08-2006, 12:20 PM
ya we go from -20C to like +5C all the time, its kind of annoying.

pam
12-08-2006, 05:04 PM
Noiceeeeee!! im jealous but im suprised you went with a edelborck (Its a sweet intake Ive used em' myself on my 400s) but my 389 well actually all pontiacs beleive it or not run alot stronger an cooler with a factory aluminum piece .but if going a lil wild or want some shine under the hood with it then hell yeaaaa the Edelbrock piece is always my choice ;) :D

It came with the Edelbrock. I bought the entine and tranny complete. I will go back on Monday and take pictures, plus I want pics of the entire front end which isn't on the car!

Saw the spark plugs and 8 cylinders -- I have never driven a V8, believe it or not!

Wizzo
12-08-2006, 05:15 PM
I know its crazy here in S. Florida too, it dropped to like 70 today! craziness! haha

pam
12-08-2006, 06:51 PM
LOL 70! It was 26 here with a wind chill factor of 9 due to 40 mph wind gusts. Much too cold to be out but I still had to go out.

62 yesterday. 9 today. 45 tomorrow. 55 Monday.

DarkWeb
12-08-2006, 08:15 PM
It came with the Edelbrock. I bought the entine and tranny complete. I will go back on Monday and take pictures, plus I want pics of the entire front end which isn't on the car!

Saw the spark plugs and 8 cylinders -- I have never driven a V8, believe it or not!

I want to see pic's plz :D

V8's are fun

pam
12-08-2006, 08:54 PM
I want to see pic's plz :D

V8's are fun

It scares me. I'm so used to my inline six!

I'm going to visit it on Monday and will take pics.

EyesWideShut
12-10-2006, 02:04 PM
It's crazy, I know.

bxy
12-10-2006, 02:59 PM
How do you know how to dress?, well typicaly I put my legs in my pants, an my arms in my shirt sleeves... As for temp, well that's why I moved to the desert, it felt good to be out of the rain...

Pam, I'm calling your card again. Here you are always teasing about these nice cars, but you never show them off on the NudeAutoMall. What's up with that?

Running Edelbrock on both my Lam and my Vette. And someone is talking about trading me a Hemi for my Harley, so there will be another Edelbrock to bolt my 8-71 on.

pam
12-10-2006, 03:10 PM
Pam, I'm calling your card again. Here you are always teasing about these nice cars, but you never show them off on the NudeAutoMall. What's up with that?

I'm a publisher, not a model.

bxy
12-10-2006, 05:46 PM
Ya I know that, I'm not a Model either, but somebody has to take the pictures, and I enjoy a chance to show my cars off. An excuse to shoot some content and show off your rides. Hey the best of both worlds. I even let others sell their pix here, and on your pages too if you like. So, money, content, and a most unique Car Show!

pam
12-10-2006, 05:59 PM
No way in hell am I letting some naked chick sit on any of my cars! Now, if it's a sexy guy with a goatee, I'd consider letting him rest his sexy ass on my luggage rack on the 'Stang for some pictures .....

Angeleyes
12-10-2006, 09:51 PM
Hell, that is black and white for some people. I live in Florida so if it falls to 58 degrees I'm in sweatshirts, plus I have a vascular disorder which means very labored blood flow to my legs, so if it's cold, it equals purple legs with NO circulation. Go with what is comfortable to you. For weather 55 degrees or below I would bundle up in layers of crap, others are walking around in tank tops.

As far as photo shoots..... Even at 60 the cars remain hot from the sun. I attempted to do a cute one with a friend on my modified 350Z and to ME, almost froze my ass off, but then again, my tolerance for temp is very low. I wanted some mid way post-op Lipo pics and couldn't take the cold, I was purple all over like Barney the Dinosaur.

If you want pics, have someone warm the hell up and run out for the photos, but chances are, most normal ppl with no vascular issues won't be so sensitive to temp of the car. If so, just run it for a few minutes and heat it up without scorching their buns. JUST LIKE YOU.. I enjoy to show off my car. I modified the hell out of it and I can take it to the race track and kiss most cars goodbye. It's 300 hp stock and I have mods done on it recently. Might be fun to meet you at the track with a "for fun" bet' sometime. =)

Pam, you'll look cute in anything, any temp. Just have fun and stay within YOUR comfort level or if you are taking pics within BOTH of your comfort levels.

pam
12-10-2006, 10:51 PM
Pam, you'll look cute in anything, any temp. Just have fun and stay within YOUR comfort level or if you are taking pics within BOTH of your comfort levels.

LOL I'm a dog and am not being photographed for anything! Nor am I letting some naked chick (or clothed, for that matter) park her ass or any other body part on my cars!!

People want me to take my cars to shows but I don't want to -- too many people lean up against them with belt buckles, pocketbooks or little kids like to put their grubby little fingers on the nice wax job.

BTW, it was 48 today and will be 60 on Wednesday.

JerseyGTO
12-10-2006, 10:52 PM
Yea the weather is a lil wiggy down here but lately I dont have time to wash the car anyways and luckily silver I can get aways with not washing it for a month of two(yea I said a month or two) I used to wash an wax everyyyyy weekend.. Ive been so busy lately and to tell the gods honest truth I never needed any pictures with women with any of my cars or me in them and Ive only had 6 of the 10 ive owned over the years that had actualy paint and looked good...an trust me I gotta get on the ball soon this florida sun will eat your car alive if you dont keep up with regular wash/waxes ;)

Angeleyes
12-11-2006, 12:20 AM
LOL I'm a dog and am not being photographed for anything! Nor am I letting some naked chick (or clothed, for that matter) park her ass or any other body part on my cars!!

People want me to take my cars to shows but I don't want to -- too many people lean up against them with belt buckles, pocketbooks or little kids like to put their grubby little fingers on the nice wax job.

BTW, it was 48 today and will be 60 on Wednesday.

Yeah, you aren't from Florida... Down here, other than the 90 year olds that back into you getting out of a parking spot, ppl are very respectful of any car (old, new, family car, etc). I'd run up and jack slap someone upside the head if they did that to my baby. I just had Lipo done, so I attempted to get some picks of me on my hood, but A) It was too damn cold B) Found out my ex roomie broke my camera and it didn't work anyhow C) 3 weeks was not enough time to take "comparison pics". i WOULD NEVER let anyone but myself sit on my car. (Part of me will never regret the Lipo, the other impatient part of me is like "WTF did you just do". (I didn't have to pay for it, it was a gift). Would be an insulting gift if I hadn't been begging for it for years. lol AND.......

PAM.. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT WILL RATE YOU, ME OR THE NEIGHBOR A 3, 10 OR SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN. THE BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER AND THE GREAT THING ABOUT CHAT BOARDS IS THAT YOU GET TO SEE THE PERSONALITY MORE SO THAN IF YOU JUST MET UP WITHOUT PRIOR CONTACT. There are a ton of ppl in the industry that think I'm ugly, I don't give 2 shits and I didn't get lipo for them, I did it for me, and I honestly don't recommend cosmetic surgery unless you've thought about it for years, which I did.

What kind of wax do you use? I am not happy with my current brand TURTLE WAX, it leaves streaks on the car no matter how many people help out, how hard you wipe to shine it, or how good you cleaned prior to it's application...... never looks good. I used a friends once and it was amazing, looked brand new, but I can't remember it for the life of me and he is no longer in my life.

shhhhhhhh You are beautiful in the eyes of everyone here, so stop talking crap about yourself. Got it? It isn't like that "event" 4 years ago. I could be a nasty ass bitch and not get in trouble, I didn't get in trouble then, IN OTHER WORDS-- I SPEAK THE TRUTH...... YOU ARE A GREAT AND BEAUTIFUL PERSON. THINK NOTHING LESS THAN THAT WHEN YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!!! HELL, IF I HAD A DOLLAR FOR EVERY MAN ( MEMBER ) THAT ENJOYED WHAT YOU WERE BLESSED WITH, I'D BE RICH. HIT ME UP SOMETIME... THINKING ABOUT BRANCHING OUT TO THAT NICHE. :hello:

Wake up and go to bed by looking at your car (it represents what you have accomplished and something you covet that you earned), then in the mirror and smile at yourself. :D You have 2 things to be proud of. God makes everyone different for a reason. (I sure as shit don't fit the "traditional mold".)...... and I bet you never had trouble weeding through the dickheads to find the perfect partner(s) in the past and presently.

Angeleyes
12-11-2006, 12:53 AM
Yea the weather is a lil wiggy down here but lately I dont have time to wash the car anyways and luckily silver I can get aways with not washing it for a month of two(yea I said a month or two) I used to wash an wax everyyyyy weekend.. Ive been so busy lately and to tell the gods honest truth I never needed any pictures with women with any of my cars or me in them and Ive only had 6 of the 10 ive owned over the years that had actualy paint and looked good...an trust me I gotta get on the ball soon this florida sun will eat your car alive if you dont keep up with regular wash/waxes ;)

It was sweater weather here in Parkland, what about there? You are 40 mins from here I believe. (or 25 mins "as the crow flies"). I LOVE the cooler days.... my electric bill went from 180 to 95 so I'm not all about complaining at this point.

pam
12-11-2006, 07:30 AM
My main car is garaged in another town (the salt water where I live would kill it) and 2 are at the body shop being restored, but I'll check out pics and smile!

I use Mothers' products on my car plus I have another one whose name I can't think of that's made for classics. You put it on wet, rub it in, then with a dry towel dry it to a great sheen.

I'm also looking for Zoops for my chrome, but so far can't find it locally. I want to polish the bumpers before winter storage.

JerseyGTO
12-11-2006, 07:30 AM
It was sweater weather here in Parkland, what about there? You are 40 mins from here I believe. (or 25 mins "as the crow flies"). I LOVE the cooler days.... my electric bill went from 180 to 95 so I'm not all about complaining at this point.Theres not much difference in the weather between me an you cept' when it rains one side of the street an the other side is dry as a bone :lol1: damn my electric bill is 60 bucks in the summer an maybe 45 now :lol1: I hardly ever use my ac only when it gets ungodly hot :D and luckily my house is small an has alotta windows ;)

bxy
12-14-2006, 09:20 PM
No way in hell am I letting some naked chick sit on any of my cars! Now, if it's a sexy guy with a goatee, I'd consider letting him rest his sexy ass on my luggage rack on the 'Stang for some pictures .....

Ah shucks, your perogitive... but can't see guys on the Mall either... so I guess the same. But no, I'm not modeling either. Yep, I'm chicken shit...

Angel
12-14-2006, 10:30 PM
Just came by to say it's supposed to be 70 tomorrow :eek: