PDA

View Full Version : Pedophiles and human traffickers should be shot.

Cuban Chick
12-08-2006, 01:29 AM
I'm watching a documentary on Cambodia and its human trafficking dilemma, amongst other things.

Children are sold to brothels as young as 6 yrs old and then raped. One man couldnt even fit into the poor little girl he had to cut her open, according to the documentary. It was on CBC for those Canadians who may be interested.

How fucking disgusting is that? Bastards like that should be shot, no questions asked. :shoot2: :shoot2: :shoot2:

It frustrates me and angers me to know that these children and helpless young girls are sold for next to nothing. Their parents, too, should be fucking beaten to a pulp for selling their children.

Cuban Chick
12-08-2006, 01:48 AM
this is what i was watching.

http://www.cbc.ca/correspondent/

Loss of Innocence

Jace
12-08-2006, 02:35 AM
Personally

I think they should cut their dick and balls of, very messily

then I think we, as a people, need to stand up for harsher penalites for this sort of thing....I suggested before, and I will keep suggesting, that we create a system of prisons that are just boxes, large enough for a person, but not large enough for the person to sit down.....hundreds and hundreds of boxes stacked up 4-5 stories high....and when someone commits a human rights violation as serious as raping a baby they should be sent there to live for the rest of their lives. no light, no comfort, barely any food

they tortured that baby, why can't we torture them?

Cuban Chick
12-08-2006, 02:47 AM
i agree. if they're able to inflict that kind of pain and torture on someone else, they should get a dose of their own medicine.

Seven888
12-08-2006, 02:53 AM
Damn.. yea I agree they should be tortured slowly

EyesWideShut
12-10-2006, 01:28 PM
I agree on this one.

dizmo
12-10-2006, 01:58 PM
tortured and kept alive for as long as possible. Could start by having some machine rape them. And if their ass is too tight, well thats their own problem.

jscott
12-10-2006, 03:02 PM
they tortured that baby, why can't we torture them?
great comment! so true!

Cuban Chick
12-10-2006, 09:32 PM
funny enough, i was flipping through the channels a few days ago and the woman somaly won an award for woman of the year 2006 for her accomplishments. its amazing to see that. one woman selflessly helps so many others...she's saved about 300 children to date.

Capt. 'rold
12-10-2006, 09:42 PM
i agree with you fully Cuban Chick, but getting shot is too fast a death..I'm sure there are better ways to make them pay ;)

Cuban Chick
12-10-2006, 09:54 PM
true....its almost too painless for them.

TBrown
12-11-2006, 07:35 AM
The problem is that there are many places in the world where kids decide to be prostitutes just to get some food or cigarette or drugs...Some years ago I saw children-prostitutes in Slovakia a little boy and his sister, not older than 12, standind at the side of a highway....and there ar bigger number of kids selling their bodies in Romania,Bucarest where kids lurk at the rail-station waiting for some ill bastards from western(europian) countries...
as long as they got no choice -to eat or not to eat - they could be easily forced to sell their bodies for some euros .... without being a knocker "don't be poor be a whore " might be only a joke, but in some places it means terrifying things

TBrown
12-11-2006, 07:37 AM
Btw I totally agree with you Cuban Chick those bastards should be tortured

PMC
12-11-2006, 06:08 PM
i support your mass killing plans!

Jace
12-11-2006, 11:10 PM
The problem is that there are many places in the world where kids decide to be prostitutes just to get some food or cigarette or drugs...Some years ago I saw children-prostitutes in Slovakia a little boy and his sister, not older than 12, standind at the side of a highway....and there ar bigger number of kids selling their bodies in Romania,Bucarest where kids lurk at the rail-station waiting for some ill bastards from western(europian) countries...
as long as they got no choice -to eat or not to eat - they could be easily forced to sell their bodies for some euros .... without being a knocker "don't be poor be a whore " might be only a joke, but in some places it means terrifying things
those are the type of things that go on a case by case basis

but when a baby/child is kidnapped or stolen and raped by a man, no exceptions, lock them in a box and throw away the key

Cuban Chick
12-12-2006, 01:25 AM
many of these children don't choose to go into prostitution to make money or to get food. i doubt they even know what it is. many of these girls are sold by their parents or kidnapped.

desperate children steal food to survive or beg for food/money. they dont choose a life of prostitution over criminality...at least from what i've seen when i was there and from what i've read.