PDA

View Full Version : Error in RSS Feed

ThatMan
12-01-2006, 06:45 PM
I don't know what is causing it, but the RSS feed is producing an error for the gallery link on the November 29th, "Shay Laren Loooking Sexy In Her Fishnet Lingerie", entry.

Looking at the source of the feed, everything looks OK, but when it appears on the page, the link to "Shay Laren Sample Gallery" is missing the forward slash before the affiliate name.

I thought it was just my site (AdultWeblogger.com), but after searching Google, it appears EVERY site is affected.

Check your posts now, and fix those links.

Steve

PS - I need some incoming links to the aforementioned site. So, if you think this info justifies it, I would like some links, please :)

PPS - I posted this here because I think it is the right place, but if it will get more attention in the main forum, I'll let an admin move it and remove this line :)

Baxter
12-01-2006, 08:29 PM
yes i seen that, and i changed it on the blog ...i figured it would change it world wide when the blogs updated thie feeds...but it didnt ....:(

Massage Parlor
03-14-2007, 11:18 AM
Itís good to have such attentive readers on your forum. My visitors on my site are not so well spoken and if thereís a problem they o not report it. :ballpunch
And I have to stay a lot to fix them. :bax: