MP
10-07-2006, 11:25 PM
Who and who?

XxXotic
10-07-2006, 11:27 PM
boxing, Joel Casamayor VS Diego Corrales

JerseyGTO
10-07-2006, 11:29 PM
OH YEA!!! it was the talk of the whole gym this morning thier bolth strong boxers :)

XxXotic
10-07-2006, 11:31 PM
OH YEA!!! it was the talk of the whole gym this morning thier bolth strong boxers :)Corrales couldn't make weight, he came in 4 1/2 lbs over so they repenned it at under 147 lbs, fined the shit out of him too. He's going to basically be fighting for free tonight after taxes and paying his managers/corner crew

I've been waiting for this fight for something like 3 years now :crazy:

JerseyGTO
10-07-2006, 11:47 PM
Corrales couldn't make weight, he came in 4 1/2 lbs over so they repenned it at under 147 lbs, fined the shit out of him too. He's going to basically be fighting for free tonight after taxes and paying his managers/corner crew

I've been waiting for this fight for something like 3 years now :crazy: Yea it does suck !! but you know you gotta bout and you know what weight you have to be!! so i really dont feel that bad for him.. the one guy i train/spar with just came back from vegas he fought the guy from the first contender "Babyface" but they called it a draw cause vegas is babyfaces hometown...as much as I love boxing its more of a show buttttt more real than pro wrestling(which i sometimes watch thier athletes too but boxing is 100% real) i mean your really getting pummeled but if they like you well its a plus.. :) :)

XxXotic
10-07-2006, 11:55 PM
Yea it does suck !! but you know you gotta bout and you know what weight you have to be!! so i really dont feel that bad for him.. the one guy i train/spar with just came back from vegas he fought the guy from the first contender "Babyface" but they called it a draw cause vegas is babyfaces hometown...as much as I love boxing its more of a show buttttt more real than pro wrestling(which i sometimes watch thier athletes too but boxing is 100% real) i mean your really getting pummeled but if they like you well its a plus.. :) :)yeah, corrales said he didnt eat for like 2-3 days and did everything he could to make weight but thinks age may be catching up with him since he couldn't cut it down enough

oh man this is turning into a good one :woot:

Seven888
10-08-2006, 12:08 AM
ahh boxing..