PDA

View Full Version : Tony Perkins, Asshole Of The Day

MP
10-03-2006, 06:37 PM
Just said on "Hardball" on MSNBC that gay men molest more children then straight men :crazy:

And the kicker is....

Dr. Perkins has a tremendous burden to reclaim the culture for Christ and believes that this revival will begin in the churches across America. Under his leadership FRC began a Pastors' Outreach program that is engaging Christians in civic affairs as never before.

The fucking tard is part of the problem, unbelievable.

AbulletAway
10-03-2006, 06:39 PM
Gotta love those religious people. They have an excuse for everything.

pam
10-03-2006, 07:26 PM
FBI stats show 78% of child molestors are identified as heterosexual males. I saw that on a documentary about a dozen years ago. Not sure if the figures have changed.

SicOne
10-03-2006, 08:06 PM
FBI stats show 78% of child molestors are identified as heterosexual males. I saw that on a documentary about a dozen years ago. Not sure if the figures have changed.

Not many gay men were out of the closet a dozen years ago

MP
10-03-2006, 08:08 PM
A pedo is a pedo has nothing to do with gay or straight.

KRM
10-03-2006, 08:35 PM
Yup, Gay or straight. Male or female if you fuck with a kid you should be shot.

Jasun
10-03-2006, 08:58 PM
You know... I KNEW this would happen... instead of looking at what a hypocrit the average Republican is, they immediately play the gay card.

Republicans are going to turn this into a good thing for them.. they're going to increase the homophobic witch hunts and suggest that because he was a "liberal" Republican, that he doesn't count.

Yes.. let him rot.. but him being a pedo has nothing to do with him being gay... it just makes better headlines.

KRM
10-03-2006, 10:38 PM
Yes.. let him rot.. but him being a pedo has nothing to do with him being gay... it just makes better headlines.
yup he's a sick fuck if he was straight he would be molesting girls. It's just how the sick fucks mind is wired. But you know the republicans will find a way to make the gay part of this story the focus.

Reppy
10-03-2006, 10:53 PM
While I agree with you I'd also think that pedos who molest boys are more likely to be gay.

So if the comment was "gay men molest more male children then straight men" that would probably be true. By the same token "straight men molest more female children then gay men".

Either way it's sick. Though I think there'd also be some sick fucks who regard themselves as being straight who would molest boys.

Because no priest would consider themselves gay would they?

Jasun
10-03-2006, 11:05 PM
Actually, Reprobate... just because they molest young boys doesn't make them gay.

Often it's straight men who get off on the power play and the domination of a young, innocent and defenseless child.. it's not a sexual thing.

But yeah.. nobody is defending any of them.

I hope that when he finally jumps off a bridge that he doesn't hit anyone at the bottom.

Seven888
10-04-2006, 09:18 PM
sigh...

JerseyGTO
10-04-2006, 11:40 PM
Yup, Gay or straight. Male or female if you fuck with a kid you should be shot.beatin,tortured then shot a few days later!!