PDA

View Full Version : doing some gardening

asuna
07-25-2003, 01:06 PM
fucking neighbours won't stop bitching, so we're putting some new grass in the yard with some woodchips, fucking took us 4 trips to get all the stuff since i couldn't use my friends pickup truck
and it's noon and it's hot as hell, it's gonna be a long long day

Mr. Goat
07-25-2003, 01:20 PM
why would the neighbours bitch about your yard?

Dolleyes
07-25-2003, 02:09 PM
I've been working on my yard for 2 months now, A real bite in the ass too. The rain will not let me get it finished, grrr

asuna
07-25-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by jact
I hope you get sunstroke.

Jact, I don't burn, i tan like a bitch,

mailmain, we dug up everyhting last year, and when my mom got sick we didn't really have the time for it, nor did we really want to do it, but now, it's gonna be done

robert10
07-25-2003, 03:44 PM
I hate that sort of work

Jackie
07-27-2003, 03:38 AM
My neighbors live for the yard...I like the beach area so much better.

Sorry Asuna,,,when you dying out there, think of me, misery loves company, they say LOL

asuna
07-27-2003, 03:52 AM
it wasn't that hard, it was just carrying the 21 rolls of grass from the driveway to the back yard...
and the bags and bags of soil and woodchips

Jackie
07-27-2003, 04:07 AM
I have the grass, I just have to plant more in little spots where the hollys were removed. I hated those poky things. They were good for my Chirstmas lights only :)

I have a ton of weeds to pull and with my bad back I have to sit on a bucket. That takes forever.

The chips are so heavy, you are so right.

Dont' forget the sunscreen and per my Dermatologist...I was told to get Neutrogena with 9.1% titanum dioxide. Everything was making my face blotchy....so watch out for paba (I think it is spelled that is the bad ingrediate)

Neutrogena is the best that I have ever used. It is good for sensitive skin...it cost more but the skin cancer later would cost and hurt much much more .

Public service message :) I love sunscreen :) :) :)

Jackie
07-27-2003, 04:08 AM
oh and Asuna,,,when I put grass down. I flooded the yard and then stepped all over it and it came out very even. The flooding was the trick :)