PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes you just can't catch a break...

AbulletAway
08-05-2006, 02:46 AM
Earlier today I started to update the last half of my updates. I log in, start the updates and get about halfway through the first one and the internet goes out. Now what sucks is that if you're working with this carma shit and for some reason it chokes or I do and you haven't entered all the info for this model, then good like trying to find her if you don't recall the actual file name. I spend about 45 mins trying to get back online with no results. I say fuck it and head down to the to hand out with everyone.

I get the net working again, go party a bit, I get back up here and am ready to get started. I find the set carma lost this morning and get it added. Start on another set and to the part of carma called incoming. Well now it won't let me in because someone uploaded a folder to it and didn't remove that stupid Thumbs.db file. Carma for some reason just can't deal with that fucking file and makes the whole thing have a fucking hissyfit. So basically now it's fucking like 1:30am, I can't do the rest of my updates because I don't have my ftp program or my log ins for that matter to log in and delete the file from the folder. Now I just have to wait for mailman to arrive and hope he can log and delete that shit. So great, everyone is down at some other party and sitting here ranting about shit that no one really gives a shit about but me.

But on a side note, did spend an hour looking at some amazing boobies :naughty:

Capt. 'rold
08-05-2006, 03:17 AM
outsource it and go look at more boobies :)

volante
08-05-2006, 03:17 AM
I have the perfect solution:

1. Go to the party.
2. Get drunk.

It'll achieve nothing, but at least you'll be drunk and partying while achieving nothing instead of sitting in your hotel room achieving nothing.

:drunk:

dizmo
08-05-2006, 05:34 AM
go for volantens suggestion, outsourcing it sounds like the most stupid idea u could do.

KRM
08-05-2006, 06:28 AM
But on a side note, did spend an hour looking at some amazing boobies :naughty:
Mailmans?