PDA

View Full Version : Creampie niche

pam
06-15-2006, 07:39 PM
How well do y'all do with this?

I notice I'm 1:31 with 6 sales this week with one sponsor so I went back and checked stats and it seems that I do a lot of sales for the creampie niche (from my review site).

Is it that popular? Is this a trend?

atoz
06-16-2006, 01:28 AM
That's a very good ratio. I wish I could tell the same but the one creampie site that I promote doesn't sell better than other sites for me.

Is the site you mention a new site or from a new sponsor ?

pam
06-16-2006, 08:00 AM
One more sale so 1:27 for the last sale period with 7 sales. I never gave this niche much of a thought.

It's an old established sponsor but the site is new.

ivo68
06-16-2006, 08:10 PM
It's been a very popular niche in the last years but I didn't have much luck with it. As atoz wrote my ratios were not better than with other niches. Probably the new site has the good ratios cause it's not overpromoted yet. So grab as much as you can while it lasts :)

LFCII
06-16-2006, 09:44 PM
One more sale so 1:27 for the last sale period with 7 sales. I never gave this niche much of a thought.

It's an old established sponsor but the site is new.

Might be a dumb question, but, you do seem to like micro niches.

Are you picking out hairy cream pies?

Les

pam
06-16-2006, 10:30 PM
Nope, I'd not promote those on my hairy sites since I only do r-rated.

This is just a site on my review site. I checked some other stats on another creampie niche sites I've reviewed and am 1:40 for all time (10 sales).

Now, I've never given any thought to this niche at all, and don't even understand it .... this is why these stats are really kicking me in the ass.

The other one that I really do well with is handjobs, another I just don't get .... I keep reading how teens and mature are at the top, yet I find from my review site, mature doesn't do well at all for me.

Kappi
06-17-2006, 08:56 AM
A guy I know is actively promoting creampie. He does very well with it.

As for being teens and mature on top, well.. speaking in terms of traffic they probably are on top ;-)

pam
06-17-2006, 12:25 PM
Can you explain the creampie niche to me, what turns the guys on, why they like it?

LFCII
06-17-2006, 03:42 PM
Can you explain the creampie niche to me, what turns the guys on, why they like it?

There is actually a study (more than one I am thinking) about how guys love to see their cum. In short it was indicating that men love to see their winky working and or the effects of a job well done.

I am thinking if you know how to apply for a grant, you might be able to write up a paper using your sign ups as evidence to back this type of study further.

That would be great if you ever needed the Miller test.

Ok I am just babbling now...

Les

dontask
06-18-2006, 01:30 PM
Can you explain the creampie niche to me, what turns the guys on, why they like it?Has to be instinct, we are trained to do that so we will all survive :)

Tim
06-18-2006, 04:20 PM
It must be a kind of powerplay. Something whereby they can see the visible finished results of the "conquest"

Tim
06-18-2006, 04:22 PM
Or maybe the man is repelled by it but the fact that it is with a backdrop of a sexy girl it makes it appealing.

babymaker
10-11-2006, 02:27 PM
A guy I know is actively promoting creampie. He does very well with it.

As for being teens and mature on top, well.. speaking in terms of traffic they probably are on top ;-)

me lol :D

hopefully my new site creampie whores (http://creampiewhores.net) will continue the tradition of creampie converting great.

pam
10-11-2006, 02:32 PM
me lol :D

hopefully my new site creampie whores (http://creampiewhores.net) will continue the tradition of creampie converting great.

I'd be glad to review it and keep the trend going :)

FatalAttraction
10-11-2006, 04:19 PM
Those are great ratio's! I didn't realize it was that popular a niche, but I may need to look into it. ;) Thanks

babymaker
10-11-2006, 05:03 PM
I'd be glad to review it and keep the trend going :)

that would be great! :D Let me know if you need a PW..i will have to contact my rep..should be no problem :)

tranza
10-11-2006, 06:25 PM
I've never been able to convert creampie sites very well.

Jan
10-11-2006, 06:52 PM
Never did very well with it, kinda average...

PimpStar
10-12-2006, 10:59 AM
I think it really looks nasty a creampie
if i see one it better be one i made myself
but your ratio is really good lookin
and thats an important part in this bizz
keep on scoring
and i might send you a birthday creampie soon with candles and everything ;)

Surfn
10-12-2006, 11:04 AM
It's always been a decent niche for me.