PDA

View Full Version : Ok MSN is dead to me...

AbulletAway
06-12-2006, 12:40 AM
I had to go back to Trillian. I had been using it just for ICQ but the only time I ever have it on is if I need to contact someone. So I turn it on and there's always a bunch of mesages I missed. But since I had been using MSN all the time it's always on but their service is just as bad as AOL. It doesn't save messages, you can't go invisible. It just sucks on every level. So I've gone back to Trillian to run my icq and MSN. Now when Kevin shoots me a message about something I need to do later I don't have to copy it down to a txt file somewhere and then try to remember where I saved it to. Now, I just have to click message history and it's all there. No more missed and forgotten messages. Damn you MSN people for having to have in that wannabe AOL messenger.

Baxter
06-12-2006, 02:49 AM
not like you use msn any fuckin way lol

AbulletAway
06-12-2006, 02:57 AM
Ok don't give me your no one talks to me crap! If I talked to you a lot it would mean I wanted to bang you. So, be thankful, be very, very thankful. :D

Baxter
06-12-2006, 03:01 AM
hey if i had a mullet like that i would kick my own ass ........so its ok if you dont talk to me :)

AbulletAway
06-12-2006, 04:06 AM
lol