PDA

View Full Version : ever kick around the plugin idea?

XxXotic
06-08-2006, 09:04 PM
offering gallery plugin content for other paysites/affiliates etc etc?

Mr. Goat
06-09-2006, 12:11 AM
Not sure I follow what you are after?

XxXotic
06-09-2006, 02:13 PM
some programs offer member plugins for paysites. So basically its a small section of gallery pics maybe some vids that other paysites can link to to upsell the MP sites from their members area. Say Twistys (just as an example) decided to use it. Twistys members would get a daily gallery (from whatever site they were upselling) with a small collection of pics which they would link to with something like "Glamour Model Gone Bad Bonus Gallery" or "Crissy Moran Bonus Pics" and would basically be a non intrusive upsell to your sites.

Mr. Goat
06-10-2006, 05:38 PM
well we have full sets of content in the members area to download so other sites can do that with proper linkage back to us, and so gallery makers have a good coice of pictures to use.

XxXotic
06-10-2006, 11:49 PM
you're missing the point, I dunno how else to explain what plug-in content is. n/m

Mr. Goat
06-11-2006, 02:25 PM
you're missing the point, I dunno how else to explain what plug-in content is. n/m

haha dont worry I know what you mean.. wejust dont have the time right now to set something up, we have 3 more sites to roll out :) and we are working on getting a rss an hosted blog live :crazyeyes