PDA

View Full Version : Amateurcoedgirls.com - Gone For Good.

Mr. Goat
04-21-2006, 02:10 PM
Hey Everyone,

Recently an ex-employee who has worked for Kevin/MP for 5+ years has left the company, this employee has always had control of the domain amateurcoedgirls.com, a while back the site was pulled because of bad conversions as you all should know but we had left the hosted galleries live so you guys would not have to do anything because we set the site up to redirect to a better converting site so it was going to amateursgonebad.com with your ID still in tack.

But things cant always be easy unfortunately With the ex-employee leaving the company with him he took his domain and killed everything on it so it currently is going to GoDaddy. This has not been going on any long then 48 hours as far as we know and can tell.

We wanted to just inform everyone of the situation and ask that if you still had links up an running if you could please now pull them for good. If this is effecting anyone in any major way please just message me and we will make it right as we always do. I don't imagine any of you have many links up still if any. So please let me know if there is something we can do to make a bad situation better for any of you.

Also I should add so that everyone knows that this was and is the ONLY domain the ex-employee owned and had any control over so this will not happen again.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

andrea
09-28-2007, 06:34 AM
I love this site...the girls are so lovely an the photos are very well done. Great job.

pam
09-28-2007, 06:51 AM
When bots get banned for being fuckwits ... story at 11.

(Sorry to hear about the domain. Never spoke to that person and don't know them but it's a nasty thing to do)

partystar
10-10-2007, 08:07 AM
A girl with a perfect ass is very hot for me and in this site I've found many. I'm glade that I've found it. Thanks.

MP
10-10-2007, 12:56 PM
Oh boy here comes the bans

MP
10-10-2007, 12:58 PM
Both are banned.

kaz
11-04-2007, 01:40 AM
It's sad to see them go, but good to watch them leave :) Any plans on putting up a site similar to amateurcoeds?

MP
11-04-2007, 12:39 PM
It's sad to see them go, but good to watch them leave :) Any plans on putting up a site similar to amateurcoeds?

We re-directed to our other AMA site http://www.amateursgonebad.com/t1/revs=100002/