PDA

View Full Version : I hate rude ppl

AGB Lyn
03-20-2006, 12:02 PM
I just came back from my daughter's high school, I had to bring in a doctor's note becuase she was sick last week. The F'n attendance person was such a bitch. Why do they have to be so nasty? I don't get it

MP
03-20-2006, 12:07 PM
Just be rude back what can you do.

Sphincter Boy
03-20-2006, 12:08 PM
I just came back from my daughter's high school, I had to bring in a doctor's note becuase she was sick last week. The F'n attendance person was such a bitch. Why do they have to be so nasty? I don't get itSounds like a job for "Sphincter Boy" I just ignore rude people makes them that much madder :)

PurrsianPussyKat
03-20-2006, 12:09 PM
I get the same shit from the school here.. oh and the receptionists at the dr's office. They are always so happy to be there. Hello? Me being here pays your salary dummy.

Dario
03-20-2006, 12:23 PM
http://bbs.mediumpimpin.com/showthread.php?t=36720

ChrisExtreme
03-20-2006, 04:40 PM
Should have just said, "are you this much of a bitch everyday or is today special?" That usually does the trick ;)

nizla
03-20-2006, 04:59 PM
I hate people that call ME... they phone my number and speak to me and are a bitch / asshole.

This is a business. Tell me what you want in a nice way and I'll try and help you, if you can't do that then phone someone else.

Mr. Blue
03-20-2006, 05:32 PM
Golden rule is, when someone is rude to you, you go over the top and be 10x more rude.

ronaldo
03-20-2006, 05:42 PM
Miserable people don't like to see other people happy.

When someone pulls that shit with me, I just look at them directly and say, "I'm sorry, is there a problem?"

99% of the time, they apologize immediately. The other 1% I simply say I want their supervisor's number. Then they ask ME, "Is there a problem?"

I tell them "Yep, your attitude. I didn't come here to deal with that, and I'm gonna make sure it doesn't happen again."

Note-as ignorant as that sounds, I'm also one of VERY few people I know that will also go out of my way to make sure an employer is aware when I get GREAT service as well.

PMC
03-20-2006, 08:29 PM
talk to New Yorkers, you don't know rude yet!

Seven888
03-20-2006, 10:47 PM
Kids all day can do that to ya ;)

EyesWideShut
03-21-2006, 12:03 AM
I just came back from my daughter's high school, I had to bring in a doctor's note becuase she was sick last week. The F'n attendance person was such a bitch. Why do they have to be so nasty? I don't get it

Ok, what exactly did they do or say?

pf69.com
03-21-2006, 03:51 PM
some people are like that...and dont know how to be different from that...but I have no clue why they are like that....