PDA

View Full Version : How to process US based Visa Credit Cards living outside USA ?

emiliano
01-03-2006, 11:06 AM
Hey guys, how are you? i was trying to signup at ccbill in order to start selling a one-time fee product and i found a problem during the subscription form :(

I have a US address to receive mail, but i'm not an US citizen ... And on this form i need to fill a security social number and a Tax ID :( ... On other sites like clickbank i could fill a form which is for people like me which live on US but are not US citizens, on this form basically i put my tax information on my country where i pay them ...

But well, it seems that ccbill only will process US Visa credit cards for US citizens only ???

So, my 2 questions are:

1. Is there any way to avoid entering this numbers or to make ccbill process US Visa credit cards even if i'm not a US citizen ?

2. If not, which third party processor can you recommend me in order to be able to process US based Visa credit cards not being a US citizen ?

Well guys, hope someone can help me here cause i need to set up everything so i can start selling next week!

/s

mmaisonet
01-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Have you tried Verotel (http://links.verotel.com/cgi-bin/make_link.verotel?verotel_id=9804000000725381)
The problem with Visa USA is the fact that they are requiring ALL IPSP's which in essence are US based 3rd party processors to process for US based business and entities. All others will have to go with overseas processors. It is not difficult to get setup with offshore processors.

I would try Verotell first. Link above. I also work with other 3rd party aggregators located in the UK which i can point in your direction. Hit me up.

The World Is Yours!!
Need Processing? I Can Help
www.1worldsolution.com
ICQ 27701318

Lee2
01-03-2006, 03:06 PM
Theres the EU division of CCBill, thats what you need to sign up for.

basschick
01-03-2006, 08:04 PM
ccbill and epoch are constrained by visa to only have their u.s. divisions process for u.s. business entities. that means if you are not in the u.s. as a citizen or resident, you can create a u.s. corporation. i suspect had you read their terms and conditions, you would know that. http://www.incorporate.com is where my ex business partner got his.

i wouldn't use a forwarding address to do business with a processor myself - there's a lot of legal stuff involved here.

ccbill has really good support, so if you have more questions, why not ask them.

ccbill.eu is an option if you're a european webmaster - i hear good things about ccbill. eu. otherwise verotel is probably your best option.

emiliano
01-04-2006, 12:43 AM
ccbill and epoch are constrained by visa to only have their u.s. divisions process for u.s. business entities. that means if you are not in the u.s. as a citizen or resident, you can create a u.s. corporation. i suspect had you read their terms and conditions, you would know that. http://www.incorporate.com is where my ex business partner got his.

i wouldn't use a forwarding address to do business with a processor myself - there's a lot of legal stuff involved here.

ccbill has really good support, so if you have more questions, why not ask them.

ccbill.eu is an option if you're a european webmaster - i hear good things about ccbill. eu. otherwise verotel is probably your best option.

Yeap, i checked them out, and hope this could help someone else out there, so here is the answer ... If you are a sole individual from a foreign country ( non US or Europe resident ) even if you have an europe passport or a forwarding address inside the us: ccbill, eubill or any of those ADULT processors i checked out is your solution ... Non of them contemplates the case were you live in your foreign country (not US or Europe) and you want to add a credit card processor to your site which actually processes us and europe VISAs ...

The best solution i found so far is clickbank, but its not for adult sites, which in this case its not a problem cause this site will be mainstream :P but well, if any day i plan opening a paysite, i think i will be in troubles :(

Fuck processors that think that only US or European people are not cheaters!

/s

Lee2
01-04-2006, 09:15 AM
There are a few non-US & European webmasters that have opened sites. Henrique at AWI springs to mind with his shemale site, he is based in Brazil.

atom
01-04-2006, 11:50 AM
Hey emiliano, we have been processing adult transactions now for a little over a year and are just about to do our "hard launch". I know we could get you set-up on our system regardless of where you are from. Hit me up on ICQ or email and we can discuss your options.

Thanks

Adam Riley
ICQ - 84541273
Email - adamr @ infinitybilling.com

Vixxen
01-04-2006, 02:12 PM
I'm not too happy w/ verotell right now, thier support has not been the best lately. :(

emiliano
01-04-2006, 07:19 PM
There are a few non-US & European webmasters that have opened sites. Henrique at AWI springs to mind with his shemale site, he is based in Brazil.

Argentina its next to brazil :) Hopefully he will be able to help me, thanks a lot man! this was really helpfull :)

/s

emiliano
01-04-2006, 07:21 PM
Hey emiliano, we have been processing adult transactions now for a little over a year and are just about to do our "hard launch". I know we could get you set-up on our system regardless of where you are from. Hit me up on ICQ or email and we can discuss your options.

Thanks

Adam Riley
ICQ - 84541273
Email - adamr @ infinitybilling.com

I will contact you tomorrow :)

/s