PDA

View Full Version : Finally saw King Kong today

ChrisExtreme
12-31-2005, 11:34 PM
The fight seen with Kong and the T-Rex's was awesome. Naomi Watts is so fucking HOT. And then ending on top of the Empire State Building was perfect.

Only complaint is, the movie didn't need to be so long.

sexypond
12-31-2005, 11:45 PM
Still that movie hasn't come to my theatres in my town

laura99
01-01-2006, 01:17 AM
They could've cut out about 30 minutes of it and it would've been a lot better. They could've cut a lot of the dinosaur stuff out and it wouldn't have broke my heart any.

PMC
01-01-2006, 02:29 PM
is it really theatre worthy?

PurrsianPussyKat
01-01-2006, 02:44 PM
Everyone keeps saying it's a great movie.. I'm going to have to go see it.

ChrisExtreme
01-01-2006, 03:17 PM
is it really theatre worthy?Absolutely

KRM
01-01-2006, 05:28 PM
I might go see it this week

Seven888
01-01-2006, 05:38 PM
is it really theatre worthy?

Hellz yea :afro:

pvtspanky
01-01-2006, 06:35 PM
I think it could've been shorter too. The scene with Kong and the girl on the ice in NYC was retarded. I don't think it's a good movie, or a bad movie. I was just never into the story to begin with. I don't see why anyone ever made a big deal about it. The fact that it's been made three times baffles me. The CGI was great though. I can see how kids could love it. I think it's worth seeing once...

What's up with the very last scene where Jack Black says something like, "Looks like beauty killed beast..." Whatever he said, it wasn't even proper English. Not sure why they didn't edit that... Maybe they thought it was funny?! Not sure...

laura99
01-01-2006, 09:42 PM
What's up with the very last scene where Jack Black says something like, "Looks like beauty killed beast..." Whatever he said, it wasn't even proper English. Not sure why they didn't edit that... Maybe they thought it was funny?! Not sure...

I thought it was ghey too. I wasn't into Jack Black in that part throughout the movie and then to end it with him almost ruined it for me.

pvtspanky
01-01-2006, 10:14 PM
I thought it was ghey too. I wasn't into Jack Black in that part throughout the movie and then to end it with him almost ruined it for me.
That scene has really bugged me since I left the theatre.

Goblin
01-02-2006, 12:55 AM
they really could have cut alot of the island shuit out and added in traveling back to NY on the boat it was ok i thought it was funny when kong killed the one TRex then took its mouth and moved it :D

Extreme Robyn
01-02-2006, 11:50 AM
I liked the movie a lot.. I thought the beginning didnt have to be so long.. the bug scene creeped me out..

body
01-02-2006, 12:38 PM
damn, I think now I will give it a try.

EyesWideShut
01-03-2006, 02:10 AM
The fight seen with Kong and the T-Rex's was awesome. Naomi Watts is so fucking HOT. And then ending on top of the Empire State Building was perfect.

Only complaint is, the movie didn't need to be so long.
I think the length is just right; I did not even notice it was that long..

Stacey_JRN
01-03-2006, 02:16 AM
that movie is really a box office... Indeed worthy to watch! :)

Tim
01-03-2006, 12:31 PM
Will be ages before it is on DVD here :(

Jasun
01-03-2006, 01:54 PM
they could have made it an hour shorter... there's about 30 minutes of un-needed footage in the first hour and there's like 9 scenes where people almost get attacked by animals or bugs... way way way too long...

worth seeing, though... I guess.

ChrisExtreme
01-03-2006, 04:10 PM
they really could have cut alot of the island shuit out and added in traveling back to NY on the boat it was ok i thought it was funny when kong killed the one TRex then took its mouth and moved it :DYea they spent so much time going to the island and on the island that once they captured King Kong it was rush to end the movie. When they showed the animal cages on board the ship I thought they were setting the stage for showing King Kong in those cages but they didn't. Not one second of the trip back was filmed. And the final scenes in NY could have been longer had the cut down on the island time.