PDA

View Full Version : .ca domains:

Thomas1007
12-30-2005, 11:30 PM
I thought I would ask opinions of the MP gang as im sure there is some of you that delve in the domain market. I recently purchased a .ca domain
im just curious as to if you all think they will eventually gain momentum and add value like the .us , .info etc have in recent months. I want to develop the domain eventually, im just curious if its worth the time and effort to do so with a .ca domain. Thanks for any insite/advice in advance.
:)

Toker
12-31-2005, 02:47 AM
I thought I would ask opinions of the MP gang as im sure there is some of you that delve in the domain market. I recently purchased a .ca domain
im just curious as to if you all think they will eventually gain momentum and add value like the .us , .info etc have in recent months. I want to develop the domain eventually, im just curious if its worth the time and effort to do so with a .ca domain. Thanks for any insite/advice in advance.

Don't waste your time..
A Ca domain has too many restrictions as to ownership and
you never see them for sale.
It's a shame to as Ca is the postal abrv for California and
domains like LA.ca or Hollywood.ca for 2 would be worth a good buck.

sexypond
12-31-2005, 06:42 AM
Sorry i have no idea

PMC
01-01-2006, 02:31 PM
Sorry i have no idea

then don't reply.

Mr. Goat
01-01-2006, 04:27 PM
where did you get it?? im looking for a good place to register a few .ca domains.

Thomas1007
01-01-2006, 04:35 PM
where did you get it?? im looking for a good place to register a few .ca domains.
check here, this is where I buy my .ca domains.
webserve (http://www.webserve.ca/)
you will have to go through the cira reg too but its all good.

KRM
01-01-2006, 06:15 PM
so what did you get Thomas ?

Thomas1007
01-02-2006, 01:06 AM
so what did you get Thomas ?
so far I've just picked up one .ca domain
pokerbet.ca . I have it parked on sedo, the plan is to develop it or
perhaps jump onto a poker affiliate program and see how that goes.