PDA

View Full Version : Prize? just curious...

Thomas1007
12-30-2005, 04:39 PM
ok awhile back I think I won a prize in the "what are you Thankful for thread"
just curious if I have to contact anyone else or send info to claim a prize?
Please refer to the following thread:
prize winners: (http://bbs.mediumpimpin.com/showthread.php?t=31997)
Thanks in advance and hope your all having a good day.
:)

PurrsianPussyKat
12-30-2005, 06:11 PM
3rd Place Well that's the last place prize and will go to the one that I think is least thankful. It's a secret but it will be mailed to you

It's so secret, even you don't get to know what it is.

Mr. Blue
12-30-2005, 06:16 PM
I think they're trying to tell you that the contest was void for Canadians because you don't celebrate Thanksgiving on the right day you pack of heathens.

Thomas1007
12-30-2005, 08:01 PM
I think they're trying to tell you that the contest was void for Canadians because you don't celebrate Thanksgiving on the right day you pack of heathens.
LMAO
yes that must be it
:lol1:

Jasun
12-30-2005, 09:17 PM
yeah, I never got mine either... snif.

Mr. Goat
12-30-2005, 11:21 PM
the secret is you got nothing... lol

but i dont know that was a contest xclusive did on his own... so maybe because of the move and all the crazyness of the holidays things are a little behind?

Mr. Blue
12-31-2005, 01:02 AM
yeah, I never got mine either... snif.

They know you're really Canadian and that you're just faking the whole, "I understand the American Thanksgiving" thing.

(In my best Soup Nazi Voice)

No Thanksgiving Day Prize for you!

AbulletAway
12-31-2005, 01:10 AM
No soup for you!

sexypond
12-31-2005, 01:40 AM
congrats to the prize winners

KRM
12-31-2005, 03:54 AM
Hey guy I mailed it out...Same shit happened to my secret santa gift...I mailed it from a post office substation. I'll check with them in the morning as something is not right. Knew I should have just gone to the main post office if they have no answers for me tomorrow I shall go out and just get everybody new stuff and take it to the main office and get tracking numbers and send it express mail. Sorry guys i'll make this right as I always do...:)

sexypond
12-31-2005, 05:04 AM
Hey guy I mailed it out...Same shit happened to my secret santa gift...I mailed it from a post office substation. I'll check with them in the morning as something is not right. Knew I should have just gone to the main post office if they have no answers for me tomorrow I shall go out and just get everybody new stuff and take it to the main office and get tracking numbers and send it express mail. Sorry guys i'll make this right as I always do...:)

Some time post of sucks

KRM
12-31-2005, 05:11 AM
Some time post of sucks
Yeah but unlike them I always make sure my peeps are taken care of:)

Thomas1007
12-31-2005, 05:13 PM
No worries, I know the postal service sucks.
I was just curious, I realize that the holidays are also a Huge pain in the ass to mail anything. :)

Thomas1007
01-28-2006, 06:19 PM
bump.
canada post sucks :lol1:
still nothing in my mail.
:help:

PurrsianPussyKat
01-28-2006, 06:20 PM
50 lashes with a wet noodle for xclusive!

Thomas1007
01-28-2006, 06:22 PM
50 lashes with a wet noodle for xclusive!
lol na its not that bad, I would guess it has alot to do with Canada post etc.
:crazy:

Seven888
01-28-2006, 06:53 PM
Canadapost does suck..

KRM
01-29-2006, 08:36 AM
Thomas you shall get your booty...Fuck the canadian postal service...What company delivers best to your area? UPS, Fed-ex, DHL...That sort of thing and we will get this squared away:)

Thomas1007
01-29-2006, 05:43 PM
pretty sure fedex delivers here.
its a small town ( god I hate it here ) lol

Mr. Goat
01-29-2006, 07:32 PM
lol na its not that bad, I would guess it has alot to do with Canada post etc.
:crazy:

I have had a ton of issues with canada post also.. almost seems as if i dont buy insurence on the items i shipping they never arrive ... :(

EyesWideShut
01-29-2006, 09:29 PM
I think they have already awarded the prize to someone else...

Thomas1007
03-13-2006, 08:21 PM
bump
:confused: :help:

Fluid
03-13-2006, 11:36 PM
still no prize?
holy shit...you guys didn't send it dhl did ya?

PurrsianPussyKat
03-13-2006, 11:37 PM
Xclusive, what gives?

KRM
03-13-2006, 11:51 PM
Hey guys sorry about this, I just checked my email. I ordered everything again but it got declined because epass is not a US based card:( I thought that they were sent out and good to go. I am going to go to walmart in the morning and pick up everything personally and take pics of the process and get confirmation slips at the post office so they can be traced, I will also send them out priority, I will also add something extra to the package as a late penalty for myself and a thank you for waiting...I suck at mailing stuff out:( Sorry it took me a bit to answer this as I was out most of the day as it was my sons birthday:) So again all I can say is sorry and tomorrow I will get things handled:)

Thomas1007
03-14-2006, 03:51 PM
Hey guys sorry about this, I just checked my email. I ordered everything again but it got declined because epass is not a US based card:( I thought that they were sent out and good to go. I am going to go to walmart in the morning and pick up everything personally and take pics of the process and get confirmation slips at the post office so they can be traced, I will also send them out priority, I will also add something extra to the package as a late penalty for myself and a thank you for waiting...I suck at mailing stuff out:( Sorry it took me a bit to answer this as I was out most of the day as it was my sons birthday:) So again all I can say is sorry and tomorrow I will get things handled:)
No worries. I hope your son had a great Birthday.

Thomas1007
04-11-2006, 08:55 PM
bump :)

Mr. Goat
04-11-2006, 09:00 PM
Well I know Baxter got his secret santa gift.. so not sure whats up with yours Thomas? I think Xclusive hates you :sadfuck:

Thomas1007
04-12-2006, 12:13 AM
Well I know Baxter got his secret santa gift.. so not sure whats up with yours Thomas? I think Xclusive hates you :sadfuck:
lol well I would hope noone hates me but ya never know.
I have sent him my address etc via email awhile back so Im guessing its just a shipping problem. I dont mean to draw negative attention at all to anyone I just figured I would see whats up with this as it has been since Thanksgiving I believe. :)

PurrsianPussyKat
04-12-2006, 01:20 AM
Damn xclusive. Get on the stick boy! lol

Seven888
04-12-2006, 03:48 AM
do we have another mail thief like the one that stole roofies package

KRM
04-12-2006, 05:12 PM
Hey guys, All packages were sent out today, Priority. Check your emails for the tracking codes. Sorry for the delay. You will all be getting a bonus with some fun stuff I am having shipped from China it should be here in a few weeks and i'll let you know when it's ready to go so you can keep an eye out for it:)