PDA

View Full Version : why i cant get no work done.....



Mr. Goat
07-21-2003, 05:04 PM
:corky:

StuartD
07-21-2003, 05:07 PM
My cat lots to do that too, only... not so sprawled out. But he loves to be right in front of my monitor.

So now I just keep a messy desk at all times.... still doesn't stop him sometimes though.

The Cocuficator
07-21-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by mailman
:corky:

you changed your mouse for a cat? what a dumb idea!! where's the right click?? ... I think I don't want to know after all..

:lol1:

Bryan Havoc
07-21-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by The Cocuficator
you changed your mouse for a cat? what a dumb idea!! where's the right click?? ... I think I don't want to know after all..

:lol1:

You don't even WANT to know where the right click is on that thing!

The Cocuficator
07-21-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Adultplex Bryan
You don't even WANT to know where the right click is on that thing!

that's what I said!:D

The Cocuficator
07-21-2003, 05:22 PM
the male version of that wireless cat have a joystick included... but only activated in extreme action..

asuna
07-21-2003, 05:48 PM
Maybe I should get one too....

Bryan Havoc
07-21-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by The Cocuficator
the male version of that wireless cat have a joystick included... but only activated in extreme action..

They couldn't get the optical cat to work right...

Jackie
07-21-2003, 08:14 PM
Thats a beautiful Cat~!~!~!

Sly
07-21-2003, 09:33 PM
Cats are trouble. You need a doggy!

wargames
07-21-2003, 11:58 PM
:lol1:

Rictor
07-22-2003, 12:46 AM
That's a cutie. Our cats sleep in front of Laura's monitor with a paw on her keyboard.

laura99
07-22-2003, 12:48 AM
Awww milk moustache. :)

Mr. Goat
07-22-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Jackie
Thats a beautiful Cat~!~!~!

names thomas! :)

The Cocuficator
07-22-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Rictor
That's a cutie. Our cats sleep in front of Laura's monitor with a paw on her keyboard.

now we know why Laura is such a fast whore!!!:lol1:

XxXotic
07-22-2003, 02:16 AM
my cats favorite spot. she's either there or laying on my mouse pad using the mouse as a pillow