PDA

View Full Version : Want To Earn MORE POINTS?

Mr. Goat
07-21-2003, 03:11 PM
Hey Board Members and Medium Pimp webmasters :)

We have decided to now offer the board store to our affiliates as well!

This is Effective NOW going back to the start of this period [07/16/03]

We are going to offer anyone who sends a sign up 5 points per sign up and 3 points for every rebill.

To claim these points simply go to this forum HERE (http://bbs.mediumpimpin.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=8) and look for my post on what it needed to claim your points

To claim these points you MUST be a board member as well as a Medium Pimpin affiliate

Need to sign up to the board? Go HERE (http://bbs.mediumpimpin.com/register.php?s=&action=signup)
Need to sign up to Medium Pimpin? Go HERE (http://www.mediumpimpin.com)

Each time you are eligible to claim your points ~Two Times a month~ I will make a post in the forum to remind you as well as whatís needed.

Hope thatís enough info any questions or clarity you might need post it here and I will answer all questions ASAP!

Thanks everyone for helping make the board what it is so soon and helping Medium Pimpin grow at an unbelievable rate!

Peace

Mailman

:afro:

StuartD
07-21-2003, 05:19 PM
Very cool.... I agree. Affiliates should have a chance to get their hands on those prizes.

Very good idea :beer:

Rictor
07-21-2003, 05:52 PM
Yah, affiliates love those reward stores. It should do well for you.

LadyMischief
07-21-2003, 07:20 PM
I might have to whip together some galleries.. How much affiliate content you got? Or you gonna cut me a deal and give me some of the sweet stuff?

Mr. Goat
07-21-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by LadyMischief
I might have to whip together some galleries.. How much affiliate content you got? Or you gonna cut me a deal and give me some of the sweet stuff?

how much content do we got?

:rofl:

you got to sign up and see.. im telling you we got a ton of exclusive and non exclusive and its good shitnot that crappy low quality been used 6 million times... im telling you honestly best free content out there..

:)

ultrasassy
07-21-2003, 08:22 PM
Thats a great idea. Plus thanks fo rthe quick reply box!

Sly
07-21-2003, 08:30 PM
That's pretty sweet. I'm still adding to the store, don't worry! Still trying to decide what we're going to give away.

Tony Danza
07-21-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Sly
That's pretty sweet. I'm still adding to the store, don't worry! Still trying to decide what we're going to give away.

its all good no rush..

asuna
07-21-2003, 08:56 PM
5 points? so for affiliates who want that deck of cards, htey need to have 30 sales? :P

Mr. Goat
07-21-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by asuna
5 points? so for affiliates who want that deck of cards, htey need to have 30 sales? :P

send traffic on a regular basis and it wont take long.. programs like traffic cash give you 3 pts per sign up and you need thousands of bars before you can get something worth 50$ keep that in mind aswell we are a parnership, seller is getting 60% as is and now we have to cover content hosting employess and prizes and so much more in that 40%...

:2gay:

wargames
07-21-2003, 10:56 PM
tight

XxXotic
07-22-2003, 01:08 AM
good deal, i may have to start slinging u traffic sometime soon :)

asuna
07-22-2003, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by mailman
send traffic on a regular basis and it wont take long.. programs like traffic cash give you 3 pts per sign up and you need thousands of bars before you can get something worth 50$ keep that in mind aswell we are a parnership, seller is getting 60% as is and now we have to cover content hosting employess and prizes and so much more in that 40%...

:2gay: :D

Don't worry, i'm putting up a banner for MP (got it right this time) on friday on tgpwizards, if your banner wasn't there already in the WM area, i'd put my code up there :P

Nysus
07-22-2003, 09:26 AM
I'll have to see about some galleries myself. :)

Cheers,
Matt

Jackie
07-22-2003, 07:24 PM
Great Idea,,,they are here, no doubt~!~!~!

robert10
07-25-2003, 02:51 AM
Nice idea

Fluid
07-29-2003, 04:28 AM
hmmm...how many points will ya give me for sending webmasters to Medium Pimpings affiliate program (not just the board.) There's a reason I ask :)

Mr. Goat
07-29-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Fluid
hmmm...how many points will ya give me for sending webmasters to Medium Pimpings affiliate program (not just the board.) There's a reason I ask :)

talk to me on icq im sure we can work something out.

Fluid
07-29-2003, 11:48 PM
Done!
Hell..I might have to send ya some traffic to pay for my scripts..
You take canadian webmasters? :lol1:

DamageX
07-30-2003, 01:29 AM
You mean I have to work? :D

Fluid
07-30-2003, 08:34 AM
Traditionally, outside of man-whoring work does earn the cash