PDA

View Full Version : WAZ UP how is your week starting off?

va2k
07-21-2003, 03:44 PM
Hello everyone just wanted to see how everyone was doing? How has your work week started? You having a good day? Hope so, good luck everyone

TOM

The Cocuficator
07-21-2003, 04:53 PM
I'm starting my work and I'm going to work until 7am tomorow morning.. I prefer to work at night.. less noises and got most of my inspiration when the sun is gone.. so now I'm working on some technical stuff on my website.. later tonight, I'll draw draw draw..:)

Bryan Havoc
07-21-2003, 05:04 PM
packed up the booth for shipping to Florida for internext. It's so damn heavy.

Stop by and see us if you're down there... both 810 and 812.

If not, just see me here.

asuna
07-21-2003, 05:55 PM
I woke up at 4:30, i love mondays

LadyMischief
07-21-2003, 06:08 PM
Unfortunately I'm in excrutiating pain and I have a lot of work left to do. I still have much housecleaning as well.. Sigh..

asuna
07-21-2003, 06:10 PM
Isn't that what Jact is for?

LadyMischief
07-21-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by asuna
Isn't that what Jact is for?

Who's jact? :P

asuna
07-21-2003, 06:28 PM
joel:rolleyes:

StuartD
07-21-2003, 06:31 PM
I woke up to find Max Payne for X-Box in my mail box. I got it for $9 on ebay. Gotta love that.
And also got some good work done last night and it seems to be going over well today, so I'm happy :D

asuna
07-21-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by StuartD
I woke up to find Max Payne for X-Box in my mail box. I got it for $9 on ebay. Gotta love that.
And also got some good work done last night and it seems to be going over well today, so I'm happy :D
new or used?

StuartD
07-21-2003, 06:34 PM
new or used?

new, from the Pheonix Trading Company. Got here real fast too. I was quite impressed :)

asuna
07-21-2003, 06:37 PM
new, from the Pheonix Trading Company. Got here real fast too. I was quite impressed :) ]

Danm, maybe I should start buyin on ebay, jsut worried to get ripped off,even saw a lil CCTV like kit I wanna get, mailman said he might throw an x10 package onto the prize list too :P
but im reading up on it, and x10 isn't as great as they say, so I don't know wtf to do

asuna
07-21-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by jact
So what if you get ripped off, not like a $9 game is bling bling.
how bout if I buy somethig like $100 or something, then im fucked

Rictor
07-21-2003, 06:48 PM

I just went to Office Max and picked up a bunch of free crap (after rebate). 50 pack of cd-r media, new mouse, demagnetized computer tool kit.

Then I went next door to the used video game store. I love that place. The have games for every system going back to atari. Average Atari game price: $1. Average Nintento game price $1-2. Average Sega Genesis game: $3. Of course, the rarer cartridges like the puzzle game are in the $15-30 range still. Super Ninteno: $3.

Then they have all the new systems with games starting at $5 but averaging $15. I saw BMX XXX for $8.99 and would have picked it up but it wasn't for X-Box.

StuartD
07-21-2003, 06:49 PM
how bout if I buy somethig like $100 or something, then im fucked

That's almost as bad as spamming other boards and your entire icq list and emails and everything else to go join a board so you have a "chance" at winning a dvd player.

$100... it's just not that much.

asuna
07-21-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by jact
Are you really hurting that badly for cash that you're letting the risk of losing $100 stand in your way of using eBay? Damn dude, I'm really sorry to hear that.

I'm not hurting for cash, but i don't like getting my money ripped off

Rictor
07-21-2003, 07:28 PM
That's almost as bad as spamming other boards and your entire icq list and emails and everything else to go join a board so you have a "chance" at winning a dvd player.

$100... it's just not that much.

I've never lost any money buying items on Ebay. I've had deadbeat bidders before that cost me time and listing fees, but never deadbeat sellers. Pay attention to feedback ratings.

Rictor
07-21-2003, 07:30 PM
Buy from a company in your home state that will let you pick up the merchandise or that will still mail it to you, but if you don't get it, you can at least go beat them up.

Every time I sell an expensive item with $20 shipping, some one from my home state seems to win it because they bid a little extra thinking they can come pick it up and avoid shipping. And I usually do let them come pick it up.