Link (http://www.angelfire.com/pa3/toplesscarwashdoc/tattooartist.html) :lol1:

Bryan Havoc
07-21-2003, 02:11 PM
That was awesome!
Serves those jackasses right.

StuartD
07-21-2003, 02:27 PM
I quite personally agree with him.

Screw the girl that wanted "beautiful goddess" tattooed on her. Just write it out in english if you're that vain.

Oh well, I guess no one else will be going to him to have any characters put on them :)

Mr. Goat
07-21-2003, 02:28 PM
i wont be going to see him anytime soon

laura99
07-21-2003, 02:52 PM
haha that's pretty funny. It had to happen one of these days. Sure their writing is pretty to us but he's right, it doesn't mean anything to us.

The Cocuficator
07-21-2003, 05:04 PM
they are not alone! :lol1:

Britney's Tattoo means "Strange"
Tantalizing.net:
All is not well with Britney Spears. The blonde-turned-brunette is having a crisis about a tattoo of a Japanese sign that she's had emblazoned on her hip bone. She thought it meant "mysterious". But the poor soul was gutted to be recently told that her tattoo actually meant "strange". Her friend Taryn Manning, who co-starred in their flop movie Crossroads, said: "I was getting changed recently in Japan, and a woman laughed when she saw my tattoo. She told me it means strange, which is not cool. Britney had it done at the same time as me. She was absolutely devastated when I told her".

Bryan Havoc
07-21-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by The Cocuficator
they are not alone! :lol1:

Britney's Tattoo means "Strange"
Tantalizing.net:
All is not well with Britney Spears. The blonde-turned-brunette is having a crisis about a tattoo of a Japanese sign that she's had emblazoned on her hip bone. She thought it meant "mysterious". But the poor soul was gutted to be recently told that her tattoo actually meant "strange". Her friend Taryn Manning, who co-starred in their flop movie Crossroads, said: "I was getting changed recently in Japan, and a woman laughed when she saw my tattoo. She told me it means strange, which is not cool. Britney had it done at the same time as me. She was absolutely devastated when I told her".

That's great!

The Cocuficator
07-21-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Adultplex Bryan
That's great!

yes it is!! .. hahah fuck at least, when you get a tattoo that mean something, try to be sure what is written!!! it's on your fucking skin!!

asuna
07-21-2003, 05:54 PM
lol, it serves them right!

Rictor
07-21-2003, 06:40 PM
That's very funny but not a real news article. Looks like something from The Onion. It's not written in AP style.

MP
07-21-2003, 07:04 PM
Could be fake, but a buddy of mine that speaks some Japanese sent me the link, he said the tattoo in the picture does mean prostitute.

Rictor
07-21-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Medium Pimpin
Could be fake, but a buddy of mine that speaks some Japanese sent me the link, he said the tattoo in the picture does mean prostitute.

I'm sure it does and I'm sure it happens all the time. Heh. I'm just saying that news article is fake, most likely from The Onion. I'm an ex newspaper editor and I know a fake news story when I see one.

wargames
07-21-2003, 11:57 PM
:lol1:

Bryan Havoc
07-22-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Rictor
I'm sure it does and I'm sure it happens all the time. Heh. I'm just saying that news article is fake, most likely from The Onion. I'm an ex newspaper editor and I know a fake news story when I see one.

Ignorance is bliss. Don't crush my reality :)

Nysus
07-22-2003, 12:13 AM
I think "I have a half inch penis" on his forehead would be warranted..

Cheers,
Matt

XxXotic
07-22-2003, 12:15 AM
i have chinese graffitti on my spine... hope it says my name :D

Rictor
07-22-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by XxXotic
i have chinese graffitti on my spine... hope it says my name :D

If it's the picture I saw you post before, I am pretty sure it says "Entry In Rear".

Rictor
07-22-2003, 12:43 AM
Go to a Chinese restaurant and ask them to read your spine. Tip well.

XxXotic
07-22-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Rictor
If it's the picture I saw you post before, I am pretty sure it says "Entry In Rear". we're talking real life now rictor, not your fantasies ;)

Rictor
07-22-2003, 03:59 PM
I really wish I could be there when you find out what it really says.