07-21-2003, 04:10 AM
I heard he spams his sperm to all da bitches in Baton Rouge

bdjuf
07-21-2003, 04:11 AM
is everybody here from montreal? :D

XxXotic
07-21-2003, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by bdjuf
your postwhoring all the threads :lol1: i'm cracked out on cough medicine and i can't for the life of me fall asleep :(

XxXotic
07-21-2003, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by StuartD
I heard he spams his sperm to all da bitches in Baton Rouge only you sweetheart ;)

and no, i'm from louisiana and stuart is from vancouver :)

bdjuf
07-21-2003, 04:13 AM
whoa, I thought there was only Baton Rouge in Montreal :crazy:

XxXotic
07-21-2003, 04:17 AM
whoa, I thought there was only Baton Rouge in Montreal :crazy: baton rouge louisiana, it's the state capital. and it's also a shithole! louisiana was settled originally by the french, so most shit down here has french names

StuartD
07-21-2003, 04:18 AM
whoa, I thought there was only Baton Rouge in Montreal :crazy:

the only Baton Rouge that I had ever heard of was in Louisiana... go figure.

asuna
07-21-2003, 04:18 AM
I'm in montreal

Rictor
07-21-2003, 05:59 AM
Take Nyquil.

I'm not really tired but I better go to bed if I don't want to sleep thru the whole day tomorrow. It's already 4 am.

LadyMischief
07-21-2003, 11:17 AM
I can't have an asshole associated with my company... Sorry jact, you're fired too :P

XxXotic
07-21-2003, 12:55 PM
FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY WE ARE FREE AT LAST! :bounce:

joel, you're re-hired and now the head of the customer service department :lol1:

wargames
07-22-2003, 12:01 AM
good job

The Cocuficator
07-22-2003, 01:36 AM
is everybody here from montreal? :D

I'm from Montreal...

and BTW.. Baton Rouge in Montreal is a restaurant.. and they serve Cajun food...

hehehe

so the name come from the city of Baton Rouge, Louisiana

XxXotic
07-22-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by The Cocuficator
I'm from Montreal...

and BTW.. Baton Rouge in Montreal is a restaurant.. and they serve Cajun food...

hehehe

so the name come from the city of Baton Rouge, Louisiana thats weird. cajun food is good though :) the only thing i like about living in the south

The Cocuficator
07-22-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by XxXotic
thats weird. cajun food is good though :) the only thing i like about living in the south

yeah.. it's good food at that restaurant..

I must visit New Orleans someday... French cutlure is still alive in that state? or it's diying slowly at every new generation?

There's a lot of Cajun that try to keep the Cajun/French culture alive over there.. I wonder how many people, born in Louisiana that can speak French..

XxXotic
07-22-2003, 01:59 AM
they don't really speak french down here, it's french but it's a different dialect of it called french acadian. There's a good bit of creole/cajun folks down here, but it seems more and more that it's slowly dwindling away. When you get to the smaller cities and towns is where you'll find most of the creole folks. In the swampy areas and less populated areas.

Baton Rouge is mostly college kids. Louisiana State University has their main campus here and I believe they have over 50,000 students that attend. I wasn't born here, I just moved down here 5 years ago, to new orleans, then out here to baton rouge to live with my now ex-girlfriend. NOLA is a great place to visit, but it's a really dirty/smelly city.

The Cocuficator
07-22-2003, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by XxXotic
they don't really speak french down here, it's french but it's a different dialect of it called french acadian. There's a good bit of creole/cajun folks down here, but it seems more and more that it's slowly dwindling away. When you get to the smaller cities and towns is where you'll find most of the creole folks. In the swampy areas and less populated areas.

Baton Rouge is mostly college kids. Louisiana State University has their main campus here and I believe they have over 50,000 students that attend. I wasn't born here, I just moved down here 5 years ago, to new orleans, then out here to baton rouge to live with my now ex-girlfriend. NOLA is a great place to visit, but it's a really dirty/smelly city.

there's one of your local singer that is very popular over here.. his name is Zachary Richard...

and I know Cajun is a bit different than French.. there's a lot of acadians that live east of the Quebec border.. in New Brunswick..

most of the people that built that population in Lousiana came from the Great Deportation back in the late 1700's

XxXotic
07-22-2003, 02:14 AM
no shit? i dunno much about LA history, what i do know is dumb shit, like new orleans was founded by hookers and convicts, and the only reason anyone ever settled here is cuz it's a mid point for trade between fla and texas

great deportation.... of where? canada?

LadyMischief
07-22-2003, 12:58 PM
Bancroft has minerals... Woot?