PDA

View Full Version : Stock Prize



Rictor
07-21-2003, 01:56 AM
With This you can purchase up to $750 worth of stock from OneShare.com Some Examples: Tommy Hilfiger, Microsoft, Disney and so many more.

Heh. Those stocks at oneshare.com are soooooooo overpriced it's funny. I clicked on one of their banners a year or so ago thinking a share of Coca-Cola might be a cool gift for my dad.

Stock Ticker: KO
Delivery Time: click here
Stock Price: $45.00
Frame Price: $34.00
One Share Fee: $39.00
Sub Total: $118.00


$118 for a $45 share and a $2 frame. Just a little steep.

Rictor
07-21-2003, 02:01 AM
Plus shipping.

But I have to admit, they do make a really cool gift, and it is expensive to buy one share of a stock and have them mail you a certificate no matter how you go about it.

Mr. Goat
07-21-2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Rictor
Plus shipping.

But I have to admit, they do make a really cool gift, and it is expensive to buy one share of a stock and have them mail you a certificate no matter how you go about it.

if you know a better place that we can get them online for the store lemme know.... thats the only place we could find.. i thought it was a good idea!

Rictor
07-21-2003, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by mailman
if you know a better place that we can get them online for the store lemme know.... thats the only place we could find.. i thought it was a good idea!

I think it's a good idea. You might make it a $150 prize instead of $700, since most single shares with frame are under that price, and the point of the site is buying one share of a stock, not starting a portfolio, heh.

asuna
07-21-2003, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Rictor
I think it's a good idea. You might make it a $150 prize instead of $700, since most single shares with frame are under that price, and the point of the site is buying one share of a stock, not starting a portfolio, heh.

if they were $150, I'd get a few of those, I have bare walls downstairs

Mr. Goat
07-21-2003, 09:49 AM
well i will change that later... picky bastards..

TL
07-21-2003, 12:57 PM
i'd like to just get one stock also so if it were a $150 prize that would rock

Mr. Goat
07-21-2003, 01:05 PM
there fixed.. 150$ worth...

TL
07-21-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by mailman
there fixed.. 150$ worth...

cool, rictor owes you a blowjob.

still have the text "With This you can purchase up to $750 worth of stock " in there though

asuna
07-21-2003, 05:24 PM
Theirs stll a typo in the stock prize lol

Rictor
07-21-2003, 06:01 PM
Heh. Thanks for listening. ;)