XxXotic
07-21-2003, 03:34 AM
can't smoke till i get better :(

Bryan Havoc
07-21-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by XxXotic
can't smoke till i get better :(

what's wrong with you?

From what I hear if you believe these guys, the reefer cures all!

XxXotic
07-21-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Adultplex Bryan
what's wrong with you?

From what I hear if you believe these guys, the reefer cures all! i have the flu or something maybe west nile i dunno, i am in louisiana afterall, everytime i cough i puke, my throat hurts real bad. smoke would just irritate my throat. and on top of that, if u soke weed while you're sick, it takes longer to get better then if you don't.

StuartD
07-21-2003, 01:42 PM
i have the flu or something maybe west nile i dunno, i am in louisiana afterall, everytime i cough i puke, my throat hurts real bad. smoke would just irritate my throat. and on top of that, if u soke weed while you're sick, it takes longer to get better then if you don't.

that sux :(

Me no smoke.. make me dumb.. no need be dumb... no smoke.

Bryan Havoc
07-21-2003, 01:42 PM
i have the flu or something maybe west nile i dunno, i am in louisiana afterall, everytime i cough i puke, my throat hurts real bad. smoke would just irritate my throat. and on top of that, if u soke weed while you're sick, it takes longer to get better then if you don't.

That's just what the government wants you to think! Don't you ever watch the x files?

Better get that checked out!

Sly
07-21-2003, 01:48 PM
I don't smoke... but I'll have a drink with you!

XxXotic
07-21-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Adultplex Bryan
That's just what the government wants you to think! Don't you ever watch the x files?

Better get that checked out! naw it's true. i've been smokin for almost 17 years now (burned my 1st when i was 12) and ive smoked and not smoked when i've been sick, and i get better much faster when i don't smoke. plus, it's good to take a few days off now and then, lower the tolerance a little ;)

Bryan Havoc
07-21-2003, 02:15 PM
naw it's true. i've been smokin for almost 17 years now (burned my 1st when i was 12) and ive smoked and not smoked when i've been sick, and i get better much faster when i don't smoke. plus, it's good to take a few days off now and then, lower the tolerance a little ;)

i know :) I'm just messing with you.

Smoking paralyzes the cilia in the lungs.
I've had lung infections before... started out as colds but kept on smoking.

wargames
07-22-2003, 12:00 AM
true