07-20-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Get some pics
I thought I would add this board to my

www.pointybits.com site.
I had a few made, but i'll run them by mailman first

Mr. Goat
07-20-2003, 01:07 PM
right now i have this one ....

i got more to we will make a link back page and add it later..

:)

asuna
07-20-2003, 01:10 PM
here ya go

asuna
07-20-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by jact
You're trying to get into mailman's pants, aren't you?
I heard he's more of a shorts kind of guy

Get some pics
07-20-2003, 02:05 PM
The gif is fine - thanks Mailman

and Jact - seems it was worth asking after all :)

Mr. Goat
07-20-2003, 02:34 PM

he never said there was an issue with you asking but just thought he would direct you to a thread basicly about the same thing.... ;)

Get some pics
07-20-2003, 03:34 PM
I'm not sure why you think I'm in the wrong here.

That thread was asking for the design of new banners. I read the op and, as my design skills are not up to providing them , I didn't read any more. I was after a button now, and they obviously exist as there is one in sigswap. The two threads are actually about different things - one about future designs and one about existing ones.

Why is it that some people have to go on the attack in some of these boards. I want to get on with sorting out my sites and learning how to improve them, I'm really not interested in getting into arguments.

Let's just put it down to a misunderstanding, and I'll apologise for not having read that thread in its entirety.

Mr. Goat
07-20-2003, 03:37 PM
:help: Holy fuck, where the fuck was there an attack? You're sure as fuck trying to earn one now, shut the fuck up before that happens.

Update Sig! ;)

LadyMischief
07-20-2003, 03:39 PM
I'm not sure why you think I'm in the wrong here.

That thread was asking for the design of new banners. I read the op and, as my design skills are not up to providing them , I didn't read any more. I was after a button now, and they obviously exist as there is one in sigswap. The two threads are actually about different things - one about future designs and one about existing ones.

Why is it that some people have to go on the attack in some of these boards. I want to get on with sorting out my sites and learning how to improve them, I'm really not interested in getting into arguments.

Let's just put it down to a misunderstanding, and I'll apologise for not having read that thread in its entirety.

Relax a little bit and re-read. You will see there wasnt' an attack, but simply a misunderstanding. :)
:cool:

LadyMischief
07-20-2003, 03:41 PM
Not until he said that at least. :lol1:

Down boy.. don't make me go get the rolled-up newspaper again and smack your punkass around.

DavidM
07-20-2003, 04:13 PM
http://bbs.mediumpimpin.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=269

:help:

WTF? No member deserves to be attacked like that. You should be banned for trying to help a guy out!! :rolleyes:

Get some pics
07-20-2003, 04:24 PM
It wasn't the thread posting that I commented on, it was the smilie which I took to imply that I was stupid for not having read it. My comment was intended as a gentle response to what I took to be a chastisement.

Maybe I just don't understand smilies.

If I got it wrong, I apologise it's not worth getting excited over.

Jackie
07-20-2003, 05:01 PM
Let's just move on, learn and have fun :beer:

kinky lady
01-05-2005, 02:24 PM
honestly you have a good site. but if you want to improve your site just log on to www.xxxoutsourcing.com or contact me thru my ICQ i will help you we have many creative and talented designers who willing to help you.

Toker
01-05-2005, 02:34 PM

Your PointyBits don't load by the way...........