PDA

View Full Version : Hello eveyone..



mijoon
07-19-2003, 06:07 PM
:)
Hi all,
I'm new here , but I recognise a lot of the names . Been looking for a hang out , so I guess you're it.
:D

Mr. Goat
07-19-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by mijoon
:)
Hi all,
I'm new here , but I recognise a lot of the names . Been looking for a hang out , so I guess you're it.
:D

Cool I Can Dig IT.. :afro:


glad to have ya around...

StuartD
07-19-2003, 06:16 PM
Jeeze, they just let anyone into this place don't they :rolleyes:

just kiddin, welcome to MP man :beer:

mijoon
07-19-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by jact
Hi, I'm naked and touching my nipple.

:rolleyes:

Noooo ! That would be too great a coincidence !

:cool:

mijoon
07-19-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by StuartD
Jeeze, they just let anyone into this place don't they :rolleyes:

.....

Well yeah , they let YOU in.....

:D

LadyMischief
07-19-2003, 06:22 PM
Welcome man! Will be nice to be on the same board as you again! :) Yet another canadian!

:moose:

LadyMischief
07-19-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by jact
Now I'm touching both my nipples and typing with my nose. You make me hot.

And believe me, what a sight THAT is to behold.

mijoon
07-19-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by LadyMischief
Welcome man! Will be nice to be on the same board as you again! :) Yet another canadian!

:moose:

Great to be here LM . BTW, you'd better talk to Mr Jact , he seems to be very ...uhmmm....lonely .



:lol1:

LadyMischief
07-19-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by mijoon
Great to be here LM . BTW, you'd better talk to Mr Jact , he seems to be very ...uhmmm....lonely .



:lol1:

Believe me, you don't want me to go there :P
:corky:

Mr. Goat
07-19-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by LadyMischief
Believe me, you don't want me to go there :P
:corky:

win him that flesh light.. go post some pics.... :)

LadyMischief
07-19-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by mailman
win him that flesh light.. go post some pics.... :)

Isn't he already gonna win that? :P

LadyMischief
07-19-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by jact
I think he wants to see your pinkie

:moe:

Sly
07-19-2003, 08:32 PM
Welcome to the board. Now show us your titties!

LadyMischief
07-19-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Sly
Welcome to the board. Now show us your titties!

One track mind?

mijoon
07-20-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Sly
Welcome to the board. Now show us your titties!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

If that's directed at me , I'm canceling my phatservers account.

:pimp2:

LadyMischief
07-20-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by mijoon
:confused: :confused: :confused:

If that's directed at me , I'm canceling my phatservers account.

:pimp2:

Hahhahah... sly loves manboobies though.

BookMarc
07-20-2003, 01:09 AM
i am hungry .. i'll work for food ... have some mercy on this newbie. :help:
any tips for this newbie ;) :D

BookMarc
07-20-2003, 01:13 AM
hi mijoon :)

laura99
07-20-2003, 02:38 AM
Hello! :afro:

Get some pics
07-20-2003, 04:35 AM
Hi Mijoon - nice to see you here.

Tala
07-20-2003, 04:42 AM
Greetings and salivations...err...salutations....:D

XxXotic
07-20-2003, 01:15 PM
hello mijoon welcome to MP :beer: