PDA

View Full Version : Finally saw the video of Tom getting sprayed...

AbulletAway
06-20-2005, 06:42 PM
I think he handled it well. But it would have been cool to see him go off and kick the shit outta the guy. It looked like he was thinking about it.

http://nbc4la.feedroom.com/iframeset.jsp?ord=406053

Itchy
06-20-2005, 06:43 PM
Thank you for visiting NBC4.TV FeedRoom. You have been redirected to this page for the following reason(s):

Our system has detected that you need:
VIDEO PLAYER

This site is designed for use with Windows Media Player 9 and Internet Explorer only.

Click here for more information.

You may still enter the site, but you may not have our intended NBC4.TV FeedRoom experience.

Itchy
06-20-2005, 06:43 PM
fuckers!! Fire Fox Rules!!!

XxXotic
06-20-2005, 07:09 PM
oh please, it was water. Get over it tom it's really not THAT serious. He's a fucking pussy with a stick so far up his ass he spits bark

StuartD
06-20-2005, 07:13 PM
yeah, those brush fires are dangerous.

AGB Lyn
06-20-2005, 07:13 PM
I didn't see it, the link sent me to a brush fire :(

AbulletAway
06-20-2005, 07:16 PM
oh please, it was water. Get over it tom it's really not THAT serious. He's a fucking pussy with a stick so far up his ass he spits bark

Ya that's easy to say but something tells me if you were at a convention and someone you didn't know asked if they could interview and then pulled that shit, I have no doubt you'd lay the dude out. Then, I can see you seeing thinking it was no big deal it was all just joke. But it doesn't change the fact dude would be on the ground first. I've seen ya get your panties in a wad for less. I'm a mellow guy for the most part and I think I would have laughed at it after I yelled at the guy and I could see me bitch slapping him depending on how he reacted to me getting in his face for being an asshole.

It's one thing to play on joke on your friends. I can deal with that, it's another thing to fuck with me and you don't know me? I think a bitch slapping would be in order. And when I say "you" I don't mean you specifically. I know you. But someone I don't know? Someone's gonna get the pimp hand.

AbulletAway
06-20-2005, 07:17 PM
I didn't see it, the link sent me to a brush fire :(

http://www.nbc4.tv/index.html?refresh=1200

Look to the 3rd pic on the page titled, "Four Arrested For Squirting Water At Tom Cruise" there's a link that says "video" below it. :D

XxXotic
06-20-2005, 07:20 PM
Ya that's easy to say but something tells me if you were at a convention and someone you didn't know asked if they could interview and then pulled that shit, I have no doubt you'd lay the dude out. Then, I can see you seeing thinking it was no big deal it was all just joke. But it doesn't change the fact dude would be on the ground first. I've seen ya get your panties in a wad for less. I'm a mellow guy for the most part and I think I would have laughed at it after I yelled at the guy and I could see me bitch slapping him depending on how he reacted to me getting in his face for being an asshole.

It's one thing to play on joke on your friends. I can deal with that, it's another thing to fuck with me and you don't know me? I think a bitch slapping would be in order. And when I say "you" I don't mean you specifically. I know you. But someone I don't know? Someone's gonna get the pimp hand.no i wouldn't i would laugh my ass off... are you kidding me? if it was urine or bleach yeah i'd be mad but christ it's water it's seriously not that big a deal. For halloween one year I wore a grey sweatsuit and walked around with a windex bottle full of water, people asked me what I was i told them "partly cloudy", sprayed them in the face with the water "with a chance of showers" and not one person of the 100 or so I did it to got mad... it's water. He damn near started crying about it. He's a big fucking star so he's ALWAYS going to be surrounded by people who know him but he doesn't know... people pull practical jokes and pranks on celebrities all the time

AGB Lyn
06-20-2005, 07:22 PM
TY Bullet :)

AbulletAway
06-20-2005, 07:22 PM
no i wouldn't i would laugh my ass off... are you kidding me? if it was urine or bleach yeah i'd be mad but christ it's water it's seriously not that big a deal. For halloween one year I wore a grey sweatsuit and walked around with a windex bottle full of water, people asked me what I was i told them "partly cloudy", sprayed them in the face with the water "with a chance of showers" and not one person of the 100 or so I did it to got mad... it's water. He damn near started crying about it. He's a big fucking star so he's ALWAYS going to be surrounded by people who know him but he doesn't know... people pull practical jokes and pranks on celebrities all the time

Ok, but if you ever go to a convention, I'm gonna have someone spray you and if you kick ass because of it, I'm gonna be forced point out this thread and call you out lol

StuartD
06-20-2005, 07:24 PM
If Cruise has walked by and squirted the crowd.... the news would have laughed it off, the fans would have laughed it off... everyone would say "those people should be lucky to be spraid by Tom Cruise's water" and how harmless fun it was.

Anyway....

XxXotic
06-20-2005, 07:29 PM
Ok, but if you ever go to a convention, I'm gonna have someone spray you and if you kick ass because of it, I'm gonna be forced point out this thread and call you out lol:lol1: i'll be ready for your test! :D

AbulletAway
06-20-2005, 07:48 PM
:D

AbulletAway
06-20-2005, 07:48 PM
TY Bullet :)

You are most welcome My Precious.

KRM
06-20-2005, 08:18 PM
thanks man if somebody squirted me i would punch and then ask questions later

Mr. Blue
06-20-2005, 08:29 PM
thanks man if somebody squirted me i would punch and then ask questions later

Yep...that would be my response. Also, it's not like he taste tested it and went, mmm, that tastes like water, all in good fun. He didn't know what was sprayed at him...open the can of whoopass first, ask questions later.

KRM
06-20-2005, 08:32 PM
Yep...that would be my response. Also, it's not like he taste tested it and went, mmm, that tastes like water, all in good fun. He didn't know what was sprayed at him...open the can of whoopass first, ask questions later.
but if it was just water i'd laugh and help the guy pick up his teeth at least

Mr. Blue
06-20-2005, 09:02 PM
but if it was just water i'd laugh and help the guy pick up his teeth at least

I think picking up his teeth after the fact would be fair and the nice thing to do :D

Itchy
06-20-2005, 09:11 PM
now how does anyone know that a aids victum didn't spit a whack in that water ?