Rictor
04-28-2005, 03:10 AM
She's hurt no one looked at her pretty Gatlinburg pics I posted. :P

laura99
04-28-2005, 03:11 AM
Hi Lyn :)

KRM
04-28-2005, 09:27 AM
oh let the party get started you two go play i'll be watching in the corner with my camera:)

AGB Lyn
04-28-2005, 09:30 AM
Hi Lyn :)
Laura!!!! Nice pics of your trip. What have you been up to besides vacationing? How's the packing going?

Mr. Blue
04-28-2005, 11:04 AM
She's hurt no one looked at her pretty Gatlinburg pics I posted. :P

I did too look at them! I'm wondering if they sell mini-goats that don't grow up now. Anyway, enough of me typing. Lyn, Laura, please commence, I'll be watching.

laura99
04-28-2005, 12:34 PM
Laura!!!! Nice pics of your trip. What have you been up to besides vacationing? How's the packing going?

I've been training for a new job and it's been taking up most of my time. I haven't started my packing yet but our dining room is full of boxes that I can use. Still have one month to go before we move. Can't wait until we are moved, unpacked, and away from this side of town. I'll be closer to my new job, family, and things to do. Unfortunately our close date falls on a race weekend, might have a little trouble getting moved because of traffic and it's also Memorial Day weekend so we probably won't get any appliances until that Tuesday. Oh well, we'll get it all figured out. I think I need a prescription for valium, my stress level is very high.

AGB Lyn
04-28-2005, 12:40 PM
Holy Moly, Laura, your plate is pretty full these days. Good Luck with everything :)

laura99
04-28-2005, 12:52 PM
Thanks! My plate has been very full for the last 9 months or so. I'm not really liking it. I like my life simple. Hopefully in another year it will straighten back out.

Extreme Robyn
04-28-2005, 01:41 PM
I've been training for a new job and it's been taking up most of my time. I haven't started my packing yet but our dining room is full of boxes that I can use. Still have one month to go before we move. Can't wait until we are moved, unpacked, and away from this side of town. I'll be closer to my new job, family, and things to do. Unfortunately our close date falls on a race weekend, might have a little trouble getting moved because of traffic and it's also Memorial Day weekend so we probably won't get any appliances until that Tuesday. Oh well, we'll get it all figured out. I think I need a prescription for valium, my stress level is very high.
I hate moving.. you never really realize how much shit you truly have until you have to pack it all up :rolleyes: