PDA

View Full Version : How many sponsors ?

domtheboy
04-08-2005, 06:33 PM
Hi guys

As most of you who know me will know, I'm a newbie to the biz (6 months just passed) and as such I'm very much still learning my trade.

At the moment I am pushing tranny and mature galleries for one sponsor (Lovercash). As I'm only working part time my signups aren't through the roof, and probably will only grow with time. My question though is whether to try using a number of different sponsors. Am I better sticking with just one, or do any of you think it would be beneficial to push some others at the same time ?

Over to you chaps !

Panky
04-08-2005, 06:46 PM
Never stick with one sponsor. If you concentrate all your efforts on just one sponsor and sign-ups hit a lull, or if something happens with the sponsor, you're screwed.

the Shemp
04-08-2005, 06:54 PM
Hi guys

As most of you who know me will know, I'm a newbie to the biz (6 months just passed) and as such I'm very much still learning my trade.

At the moment I am pushing tranny and mature galleries for one sponsor (Lovercash). As I'm only working part time my signups aren't through the roof, and probably will only grow with time. My question though is whether to try using a number of different sponsors. Am I better sticking with just one, or do any of you think it would be beneficial to push some others at the same time ?

Over to you chaps !

go with at least 4 or 5 to start. you are new enough that you might be able to think like a surfer, so use that to your advantage...

Panky
04-08-2005, 07:18 PM
you are new enough that you might be able to think like a surfer, so use that to your advantage...

That's a very good point. We lose our innocence as webmasters. Follow Shemps advice and hold on to it as long as you can. Milk it for all it's worth.

Lee2
04-08-2005, 07:36 PM
I would concentrate on some good recurring sponsors.

domtheboy
04-08-2005, 07:40 PM
I would concentrate on some good recurring sponsors.

Any recommendations ?

domtheboy
04-08-2005, 07:41 PM
go with at least 4 or 5 to start. you are new enough that you might be able to think like a surfer, so use that to your advantage...

I guess I could give ARS a go then - have just signed up with them so what the hell right ?

the Shemp
04-08-2005, 07:47 PM
ARS is a strong company and certainly not overexposed, at least not on shemp.com

domtheboy
04-08-2005, 07:56 PM
Looks like it's a no brainer then in that case. I'm going to try Extreme Paychecks too, so will have to have a think about the remaining two slots.

Kappi
04-10-2005, 02:16 PM
You might also add a few smaller sponsors. I get a lot of my sales from sponsors with just 1-3 sites. Those sponsors tend to have slightly different sites then the big ones, are less exposed so they`ll have good conversion ratios.

But be carefull to check if they have enough free content for you to use and are reliable.

grzepa
04-10-2005, 02:49 PM
I'd agree with Stouch - find a GOOD recurring sponsor...