PDA

View Full Version : No notices



Angel
09-24-2003, 11:53 PM
Hey guys I can't ever receive any notices from this board I'm not sure why? Can someone help me out here? My profile settings are all right to receive notices of PM's etc but i don't ever get any WHAT'S GOING ON?????

Minte
09-24-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Twztdanjel
Hey guys I can't ever receive any notices from this board I'm not sure why? Can someone help me out here? My profile settings are all right to receive notices of PM's etc but i don't ever get any WHAT'S GOING ON?????

It's a conspiracy..:lol1:

Fatbrain
09-25-2003, 12:00 AM
mailmain is reading them and then deleting them =P

Angel
09-25-2003, 12:02 AM
:eek: that sucks LMAO I really don't know what's up with it though the settings are the same on this board as they are on the other two boards i post on :confused:

Minte
09-25-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Twztdanjel
:eek: that sucks LMAO I really don't know what's up with it though the settings are the same on this board as they are on the other two boards i post on :confused:

Oh..I know what the problem is.. :D


You haven't posted the mandatory titty pic! :woot:

Mr. Goat
09-25-2003, 12:11 AM
you not getting your PMs?

sre you sure anyone is even sending you PMs?

Fatbrain
09-25-2003, 12:29 AM
I think he is saying he has it set to notify him via email when he gets a PM...Yet he never gets the email when someone PM's him =)

PMPMPMPMPMPMPMPM

StuartD
09-25-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Fatbrain
I think he is saying he has it set to notify him via email when he gets a PM...Yet he never gets the email when someone PM's him =)

PMPMPMPMPMPMPMPM

he?? You failed to notice her avatar... didn't you?

Angel
09-25-2003, 01:39 AM
Hehe thanks for defining my gender for me i was getting sick of doing it LOL

I mean the e-mail notification isn't working like when i get PM'S or someone posts to a thread i'm subscribed to it's supposed to send me an email but it's not emailing. I just changed the email addy to see if that works other than that i dunno :confused:

freakfish
09-25-2003, 11:27 AM
i hate it when that happens

Angel
09-25-2003, 12:10 PM
nope it didn't work i'm all out of ideas:corky: